Updated: April 22, 2016
Q. What are the best hotels in Kamari?
Kamari is a wonderful beach town on the east coast of the island – the opposite side of the island from the caldera. The town is filled with restaurants, bars, and shops and always has a very relaxed feel. It’s an easy bus or taxi ride from Kamari to Fira (to get to Oia you’ll have to change buses in Fira). In summer there are late buses running from Fira to Kamari – the last one will leave Fira after midnight sometimes as late as 3:30am. A taxi from Fira to Kamari will be about 15€. Taxi from Oia to Kamari is 20€ to 25€. Kamari is also where you’ll find the fantastic outdoor cinema – which is a must.
- Santorini Kastelli Resort (Hotel phone: +30 2286 031530) • Reviews
- Tamarix Del Mar Suites (Hotel phone: +30 2286 031809) • Reviews
- Acqua Vatos Hotel (Hotel phone: +30 2286 031660) • Reviews
- Aegean View Hotel (Hotel phone: +30 2286 032790) • Reviews
- Aegean Plaza Hotel (Hotel phone: +30 2286 028740) • Reviews