Q. What hotels are near the ferry port?
Fira is only 8 km from the port so you’re fine staying there if you have an early or late ferry. But there are closer hotels in Megalachori and Pyrgos – which are just a few km from the port.
- Good hotels near the Santorini ferry port:
- Suites of the Gods Spa Hotel, Megalochori – The closest hotel to the port. On the caldera with great views.
- Volcano View Villas – Half-way between the port and Fira. Free shuttle into Fira. On the caldera with great views.
- And these hotels offer free transportation to and from the ferry port:
- Villa Manos, Karterados – Free pickup to and from ferry port and airport with stay.
- Anemomilos Suites, Fira – Free pickup to and from ferry port and airport with stay. Hotel is a 10 minute walk to central Fira.
- Stelios Place Hotel Perissa, Perissa – Free pickup with stay. Must stay 2 nights for free ride to port. Close to the beach.
Q. What hotels are near the Santorini airport?
Santorini is not a large island so getting from even the most distant town (Oia) to the airport takes no longer than 40 minutes. Unless being close to the airport is super important to you I’d stay in your preferred town and not try to get a hotel near the airport. Fira is the caldera town closest to the airport and has direct bus connections with the airport.
If you do need a hotel near the airport the closest are in the beach towns of Monolithos and Kamari just minutes from the airport. These 2 hotels are good and close to the airport.
- Scorpios Beach Hotel, Monolithos – 2 minutes from the airport. Near the beach, small pool, family rooms. Free airport transfers and 24 hour check in.
- The Boathouse Hotel, Kamari – On the beach, in the center of Kamari with lots of shops and restaurants within steps. Very nice pool. 5 minutes from the airport. Free airport transfers.