Home > Beaujolais Boutique B&B Review
Updated: March 10, 2020
Beaujolais Boutique B&B – Simple, appealing, and good value hotel in downtown Banff.
Centrally located in a quiet neighborhood only three blocks from Banff’s downtown, this charming and welcoming boutique hotel offers four unique guest rooms featuring pine-vaulted ceilings, gas fireplaces, and antique furniture. Complimentary buffet breakfast is provided including a hot, plated entrée, all prepared by an extraordinary and renowned French chef. Snacks and beverages are available throughout the day, in addition to an honesty bar. The property is in immaculate condition and impeccably clean. The hosts, long-time Banff residents, are gracious, helpful, and very knowledgeable. Bicycles, backpacks, trekking poles, and snowshoes are free for guests to use. Note: no children or pets are allowed, and there is a limit of two adults per room.
Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea’s House – Location
- Address: 138 Otter St, Banff, Alberta, Canada T1L 1B2.
- Area: Three blocks from the heart of downtown Banff.
Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea’s House – The Basics
- Ages: Adults only.
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
- View: All rooms have mountain views.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: No private pools or jacuzzis.
- Laundry: Only ironing facilities available.
- Parking: Complimentary parking.
- Extras: Complimentary breakfast buffet with a hot, plated, daily-changing entrée served at the table. Complimentary use of bicycles, helmets, bike locks, snowshoes, grips for snowshoes/boots, backpacks, trekking poles, and bear spray.
- When To Book: Book 6 months in advance as it’s a small property that sells out fast.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +1-844-762-2499/403-762-2499
- Email: leb[email protected]
- Website: lebeaujolaisbanff.com
Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea’s House – Amenities
- Pool: No pool.
- Spa: No spa.
- Fitness Center: No fitness center.
- For Disabled Guests: Not suitable.
Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea’s House – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: No restaurant.
- Bar/Lounge: Small honesty bar. Guests can relax in the cozy library.
- Breakfast: Complimentary buffet breakfast plus a unique daily hot, plated, breakfast entrée such as crème brûlée stuffed french toast or smoked salmon benny. Daily 7:30–9 am.
- Room Service: No room service.
Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea’s House – Rooms
- Room Types: Rundle ● Cascade ● Norquay ● Edith
- Smoking Rooms: The B&B is 100% smoke-free.
- Best Room: Edith Room has a timber canopy bed. Rundle Room has a wrought-iron 4-poster bed. Cascade Room has a burl pine bed.
Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea’s House – What’s Nearby
Best Nearby Restaurants
- BeaverTails – Popular spot for its unique pastries, freshly-baked on-site. Also ice creams, sundaes, and smoothies. 4-minute walk (0.2 mile).
- Magpie & Stump – Cozy and informal tavern-style restaurant with eclectic décor serving excellent and authentic Mexican fare with over 60 tequilas. Its rooftop patio is popular during the summer. 5-minute walk (0.3 mile).
- Bear Street Tavern – Family-friendly diner serving fantastic signature thin crust pizzas and other classics in a family-friendly atmosphere. 6-minute walk (0.3 mile).
- Wild Flour Bakery – Fresh breads, fresh coffee, surprising soups, and hearty sandwiches make this a fabulous and popular coffeeshop. 6-minute walk (0.3 mile).
- La Terrazza – Upscale Italian restaurant located in the Banff Park Lodge. Quiet and cozy with delicious gourmet homemade pasta. 7-minute walk (0.4 mile).
- The Juniper Bistro – Located in the Juniper Hotel, it offers a great menu, gourmet cuisine, and amazing mountain views. Try the Rockies Road dessert if you are a chocolate lover. 6-minute drive (1.5 miles).
Best Nearby Bars
- Tommy’s Neighbourhood Pub – Classic hole-in-the-wall neighborhood pub in downtown Banff. Serves fantastic pub fare at affordable prices. 6-minute walk (0.3 mile).
- Maclab Bistro – Located in the The Banff Centre, this air and bright café and wine bar has huge windows and fabulous mountain views. The outdoor fireside patio overlooks the Banff Centre’s amphitheater. 16-minute walk (0.7 mile).