The Rimrock Resort Hotel – Opulent hotel with fantastic accommodations, dining options, and views.
One of the best luxury hotels in Banff with 346 rooms and a magnificent lounge/lobby featuring huge floor-to-ceiling windows, incredible views, and sophisticated décor, complete with a live pianist several evenings a week. The guest rooms are similarly plush with attractive décor and stunning views and the penthouse Infinity Suite is simply incredible. There are two on-site restaurants, including a world-class 5 Diamond restaurant with impeccable service and fabulous views. Amenities for guests include a beautiful indoor heated pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, large fitness center, and a full-service spa. The hotel is on the outskirts of Banff and is nestled in a secluded forested area on Sulphur Mountain, just around the corner from the Banff Upper Hot Springs and Banff Gondola.
The Rimrock Resort Hotel – Location
- Area: The Rimrock Resort Hotel is located on Sulphur Mountain in the town of Banff, just steps from Banff Upper Hot Springs and Banff Gondola.
- Address: 300 Mountain Ave.
- Nearest Bus: Rimrock Resort Hotel (10m).
The Rimrock Resort Hotel – The Basics
- Ages: Guests of all ages are welcome. Cribs are available and special kids menus in Larkspur Lounge and Primrose Restaurant.
- Pet Policy: Max 2 pets are allowed per room for CA$40/night (CA$20/night for second pet). Seventh-floor, south-wing rooms are designated as pet-friendly. Hotel needs to be notified while booking.
- View: Premium Rooms offer mountain views. Grandview category and above rooms offer the best panoramic mountain and valley views.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: The Infinity Suite has a private jacuzzi.
- Laundry: Available.
- Parking: Self-parking for CA$22/night and valet parking for CA$36/night. Complimentary valet/self parking for Grandview, Grandview Suites, Signature Grandviews, and Suite Infinity guests.
- Extras: Complimentary pet-sitting (max 2 hours). Ice rink in the courtyard during the winter.
- When to Book: Booking 4-6 months in advance for summer and Christmas is recommended.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +1-888-rimrock/403-762-3356
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: rimrockresort.com
The Rimrock Resort Hotel – Amenities
- Pool: Indoor heated pool and hot tub, sauna, and steam room.
- Spa: Full service spa offering a wide selection of therapies and treatments.
- Fitness Center: Large, fully-equipped fitness center with squash court and yoga classes. Open 24 hours.
- For Disabled Guests: Accessible rooms available.
The Rimrock Resort Hotel – Food and Drink
- Restaurants: Primrose Restaurant – Elegant atmosphere with amazing views. Breakfast and dinner only. Special children’s menu. • Eden – One of only three Canadian 5 Diamond restaurants. Special vegetarian and Chef’s Tasting menus available. Dinner only.
- Café: The Rimrock Café – Tiny area serving coffee, pastries, and sandwiches with very limited seating. Gifts, snacks, wine, toiletries, and an assortment of handmade truffles and chocolates.
- Bars/Lounges: Larkspur Lounge – Located in the main lobby. Live pianist 5 nights a week in the winter (2 nights a week in summer). • Divas Cocktail Lounge – Glamorous lounge with photos of Hollywood’s most-recognized women. Closed in summer. Open on most weekends in winter and when major sporting events are televised. Special vegetarian and kids menus available.
- Breakfast: Not complimentary. Breakfast buffet is free for kids 5 and under.
- Room Service: In-room menu, 24-hour service.
The Rimrock Resort Hotel – Rooms
- Room Types: Standard • Premium • Grandview • Grandview Suite • Signature Grandviews • Suite Infinity • List of all Rooms
- Smoking Rooms: The hotel is 100% smoke-free. Can smoke in room balconies, but with patio door closed, else a surcharge is added.
- Best Room: All rooms and suites have AC. The opulent Suite Infinity on the top floor has uber-luxe modern amenities and a huge terrace with panoramic views.
- For Families: Adjoining Standard, Premium, and Grandview Rooms available.