by Santorini Dave • Updated: November 26, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: Booking.com is my favorite website for booking hotels (and yes, it’s the site I always use when reserving a room). It’s safe, easy to use, and consistently has great rates. All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation to the wonderful non-profit GiveDirectly. Read more about my charitable giving here.
The Best Hotels for Families in Bora Bora
Conveniently located in a village on the main island (thereby avoiding connections to isolated atolls), and walkable to shops and cafés. Stunning beach and lovely pool with shallow areas for the younger ones. Also a games room and plenty of activities (some free). Bungalows can easily fit in 1 extra single bed; sometimes, a second. And the double suite accommodates 6.
Hotel phone: (689) 40 604 900
Vast resort with bungalows above the water and on the beach. Spacious, luxurious and traditionally-designed, with a sofa bed that converts to an extra single. Ask about the possibility of adding another; otherwise, book neighboring bungalows. And an idyllic beach, with shallow water, and attractive pool (although undersized).
Hotel phone: (689) 40 605 500
- Chez Nono – Review
- Fare Rohivai – Review
- Hôtel Matira – Review
- InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort – Review
- Oa Oa Lodge – Review
- Hôtel Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora – Review
- Rohotu Fare Lodge – Review
- Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort – Review
- Sunset Hill Lodge – Review
- Village Temanuata – Review