• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 4 Best Cancun Airport Hotels
1. Nizuc Resort & Spa – Luxury
Award-winning luxury resort on a pristine stretch of beach south of the Hotel Zone (13km, 17-minute drive) and a 10-minute drive (11km) to Cancun International Airport, with 6 restaurants, 3 bars, several pools, full-service spa, fitness center with classes, kids club, and lush gardens. Rooms range from standard suites with balconies to sprawling villas with private infinity pools, outdoor showers, and butler service, and daily activities include live music and snorkeling.
2. The Westin Resort & Spa Cancun – Luxury
Upscale beachfront resort at the southern end of the Hotel Zone (12km, 16-minute drive) and a 10-minute drive (11km) to Cancun International Airport, with 4 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, a swim-up bar, a full-service spa, a fitness center, a kids club, daily activities, and free parking. Guest rooms feature lagoon or ocean views, some rooms have balconies, and accommodation options range from standard rooms to 2-bed/2-bath villas.
3. Courtyard by Marriott Cancun Airport – Moderate
Classic hotel located a 4-minute drive (4km) from Cancun International Airport and a short drive from golf courses and beaches. In addition to free airport shuttle service and free parking, the hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, restaurant, lobby bar, business center, and coffee maker and refrigerators in every guest room.
4. City Express Plus Cancún Aeropuerto Riviera – Budget
Modern and affordable hotel offering free breakfast, free parking, an outdoor pool, a gym, and a spacious lobby, with desks, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers in every guest room. Located a short drive from Cancun International Airport (8km, 8-minute drive), Xoximilco theme park (10km, 10-minute drive), and several golf courses. The hotel also provides free airport shuttle service. A good choice if you’re going to or from Tulum or Playa Del Carmen.