by Santorini Dave • Updated: March 21, 2019
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 5 Best Budget Hotels in Ibiza
1. Hostal Alocs – Budget
Budget guesthouse on Es Figueral Beach, 25km (35-minute drive) from Ibiza’s Old Town and 4.5km (7-minute drive) from Mercadillo Las Dalias. Every room has a private bathroom and a ceiling fan, some feature bunk beds and balconies, and property amenities include a shaded terrace, restaurant, and free parking.
2. Ca´s Catala – Budget/Moderate
Adults-only boutique hotel located 350m from the beach (4-minute walk) and the cafes and restaurants of Santa Eulalia’s town center (4-minute walk). Amenities include an outdoor pool and bar, garden, and daily breakfast for a fee, and every room has air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3. Hostal Juanita – Budget/Moderate
Very near the Old Town, this rustic hotel features a rooftop terrace and bar and minimalist white and wood decor, just a 6-minute walk (500m) to Ibiza Puerto. Standard rooms have fans and shared bathrooms while deluxe rooms feature air conditioning (some have private bathrooms), and the property is located steps to a variety of shops, restaurants, and nightlife.
4. Hotel Cenit & Apartments – Moderate
Upscale hotel with an outdoor pool and bar, restaurant, lobby bar, and fitness center, located a 5-minute walk (350m) from the beach and a 15-minute walk (1km) to Ibiza’s Old Town. All rooms have balconies, air conditioning, and refrigerators, and some rooms have kitchens.
5. Hostal Parque – Moderate
Located next to a park and a 17-minute walk (1km) to the ancient cathedral, this cozy hotel serves breakfast daily for an extra fee and has a bar open on the terrace during the summer months. Most guest rooms have private bathrooms and all are air-conditioned, and the hotel is within a 10-minute walk to Ibiza Puerto (6 minutes, 550m), restaurants, shops, and bars.
- Barcelona Travel Guide
- Barcelona – Best Hotels
- Barcelona – Family Hotels
- Barcelona – Budget Hotels
- Barcelona – With Kids
- Barcelona – Best Things to Do
- Barcelona – Best Time to Visit
- Barcelona – Best Restaurants
- Barcelona – Where to Stay
- Madrid – Best Hotels
- Madrid – Family Hotels
- Madrid – Budget Hotels
- Madrid – With Kids
- Madrid – Best Things to Do
- Madrid – Best Time to Visit
- Madrid – Best Restaurants
- Madrid – Where to Stay