Home > Ibiza Cheap Hotels
Updated: January 8, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 5 Best Budget Hotels in Ibiza
1. Hostal Alocs – Budget
Budget guesthouse on Es Figueral Beach, 25km (35-minute drive) from Ibiza’s Old Town and 4.5km (7-minute drive) from Mercadillo Las Dalias. Every room has a private bathroom and a ceiling fan, some feature bunk beds and balconies, and property amenities include a shaded terrace, restaurant, and free parking.
2. Ca´s Catala – Budget/Moderate
Adults-only trendy hotel located 350m from the beach (4-minute walk) and the cafes and restaurants of Santa Eulalia’s town center (4-minute walk). Amenities include an outdoor pool and bar, garden, and daily breakfast for a fee, and every room has air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3. Hostal Juanita – Budget/Moderate
Close to the Old Town, this rustic hotel features a rooftop terrace and bar, and minimalist white and wood decor, just a 6-minute walk (500m) to Ibiza Puerto. Standard rooms have fans and shared bathrooms while deluxe rooms feature air conditioning (some have private bathrooms), and the property is located steps to a variety of shops, restaurants, and nightlife.
4. Hostal Parque – Moderate
Located next to a park and a 17-minute walk (1km) to the ancient cathedral, this cozy hotel serves breakfast daily for an extra fee and has a bar open on the terrace during the summer months. Most guest rooms have private bathrooms and all rooms are air-conditioned, and the hotel is within a 10-minute walk to Ibiza Puerto (6 minutes, 550m), restaurants, shops, and bars.
5. Hotel Cenit & Apartments – Moderate
Boutique hotel with an outdoor pool and bar, restaurant, lobby bar, and fitness center, located a 5-minute walk (350m) from the beach and a 15-minute walk (1km) to Ibiza’s Old Town. All rooms have balconies, air conditioning, and refrigerators, and some rooms have kitchens.
All Ibiza Hotel Reviews
- The Best Hotels in Ibiza
- The Best Hotels in Ibiza for Families
- The Best Boutique Hotels in Ibiza
- The Best Places to Stay in Ibiza
- The Best Time to Visit Ibiza
- Barcelona Travel Guide
- The Best Hotels in Barcelona
- The Best Family Hotels in Barcelona
- The Best Budget Hotels in Barcelona
- Barcelona with Kids
- The Best Things to Do in Barcelona
- The Best Time to Visit Barcelona
- The Best Restaurants in Barcelona
- Where to Stay in Barcelona
- The Best Hotels in Madrid
- The Best Family Hotels in Madrid
- The Best Budget Hotels in Madrid
- Madrid with Kids
- The Best Things to Do in Madrid
- The Best Time to Visit Madrid
- The Best Restaurants in Madrid
- Where to Stay in Madrid