by Santorini Dave • Updated: March 22, 2019
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 5 Best Budget Hotels in Mallorca
1. Santuari de Lluc – Budget
Set in the Tramuntana Mountains on the property of a 13th-century sanctuary, this historic hotel features both standard guest rooms and apartments with full kitchens, all with private bathrooms. Adjacent to lodging, the property also has an outdoor pool, its own museum, several restaurants and shops, and parking for a fee.
2. Petit Hotel Hostatgeria La Victoria – Budget
Rustic countryside hotel with free parking, private bathrooms and ceiling fans in every guest room, and a secluded location a 24-minute walk (1.4km) uphill from the S’Illot beach. A buffet breakfast is available for a fee, and a sea-view restaurant is on site in addition to the communal kitchen.
3. Hotel Citric Sóller – Budget
A 16-minute walk (1.2km) to the heart of Port de Sóller, this waterfront hotel is steps to the beach and features a bar and restaurant, a large terrace overlooking the sea, and minimalist decor. Some rooms have air conditioning and balconies, all rooms have private bathrooms, and free on-site parking is available.
4. Hotel Born – Moderate
In the heart of Palma, this elegant hotel occupies a former palace just a 7-minute walk (450m) from the Plaza Mayor and an 8-minute walk (600m) from the Catedral de Mallorca. A complimentary breakfast buffet is provided; hotel amenities include a bar and a large marble lobby, and rooms (accessible by stairs) feature private bathrooms and air conditioning.
5. Roc Illetas – Moderate/Luxury
Modern cliffside hotel with complimentary breakfast located 8km (15-minute drive) from the Castell de Bellver and 13km (21-minute drive) from Palma. In addition to a restaurant and two bars, on-site facilities include a tiered outdoor pool with sea views and an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna. The air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms and terraces.