SD › San Francisco Choice Hotels
Updated: August 31, 2020
The 7 Best Choice Hotels in San Francisco
Choice Hotels is a collection of good-value lodging options, primarily in the budget to moderate price range. The brands in this group include: Ascend Hotel Collection, Cambria Hotels, Comfort, Sleep Inn, Quality Inn, Clarion Hotels, Extended Stay, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, WoodSpring Suites, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, and Vacation Rentals by Choice Hotels. If you’re looking for a dependable and cheap place to stay in San Francisco, these hotels are often a great choice.
Good San Francisco hotel offering free continental breakfast daily and hair dryers and ironing facilities in every room. Located a 2-minute walk (0.1 mile) to Lombard Street, an 11-minute walk (0.5 mile) to Ghiradelli Square, and steps to numerous restaurants and bars.
Great value hotel located 3 blocks (0.2 mile, 5-minute walk) from San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum and a 17-minute walk (0.8 mile) to Union Square. All rooms include desks and tea/coffee makers, the front desk is staffed 24/7, and the hotel offers late check-out.
Budget hotel located 2 miles (4-minute drive) from San Francisco International Airport with free airport transportation and free hot breakfast daily. Every room has a microwave and a refrigerator, and San Bruno Station is a 5-minute walk (0.2 mile) away.
Economy hotel with free airport shuttle service located 2.9 miles (7-minute drive) from San Francisco International Airport and 10.6 miles (17-minute drive) from Downtown San Francisco. In addition to a complimentary breakfast buffet, the hotel has a fitness center and microwaves and refrigerators in all guestrooms.
Value hotel with free breakfast and a fitness center, and all guest rooms feature microwaves and refrigerators. Located in Miramar, this hotel is a 6-minute walk (0.3 mile) to Roosevelt Beach and 26.5 miles (40-minute drive) from Downtown San Francisco.
Budget hotel steps from a variety of restaurants, an 11-minute walk (0.5 mile) from the Oakland Museum of California, and 1 block (0.1 mile, 3-minute walk) from the 12th Street/Oakland City Center Station. Amenities include a gym, a business center, and free breakfast daily, and some suites feature an in-room whirlpool. Downtown San Francisco is a 15-minute train ride away.
Budget hotel 4 blocks (0.9 mile, 5-minute drive) from the University of California, Berkeley campus and the restaurants of Shattuck Avenue (1.6 miles, 7-minute drive). A free breakfast buffet is available daily, rooms feature refrigerators and microwaves, and the Downtown Berkeley BART station is an 12-minute walk (0.6 mile).
- Best Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Hotels for Families in San Francisco
- Best Budget Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Hotels with Pools in San Francisco
- Where to Stay in San Francisco
- San Francisco with Kids
- Best Time to Visit San Francisco
- California with Kids
- Best Time to Visit California
- Where to Stay in Big Sur
- Best Hotels in Los Angeles
- Best Los Angeles Family Hotels
- Where to Stay in Los Angeles
- Best Time to Visit Los Angeles
- Where to Stay in Monterey
- Best Hotels in Palm Springs
- Best Hotels for Families in Palm Springs
- Best Budget Hotels in Palm Springs
- Best Hotels in San Diego
- Best Hotels for Families in San Diego
- Best Choice Hotels in San Diego
- Best Cheap Hotels in San Diego
- Best Time to Visit San Diego
- Where to Stay in San Diego
- Best Hotels for Families in Santa Barbara
- Where to Stay in Santa Barbara
- Where to Stay in Santa Cruz
- Where to Stay in California Wine Country