by Santorini Dave • Updated: October 16, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The Best Hotel for Families in Dalat
Ana Mandara’s vast hillside grounds are reminiscent of a national park, with pine trees and green lawns; all villas have three to six bedrooms (each with attached bathroom) on two or three levels. Guests can book the entire villa or individual bedrooms; communal rooms – dining room, lounge, kitchen – are substantial. Quiet, traffic-free, and spacious; with it’s small but colorful kids’ club, activities that include cooking and painting, and large heated pool, this is overwhelmingly the best family option in Dalat. 10 minutes from downtown and the lake by taxi. Shuttle buses are also provided.
Hotel phone: +84 263 3555 888
- Dalat – Best Hotels
- Vietnam – Best Beaches
- Danang – Best Hotels
- Danang – Family Hotels
- Hanoi – Best Hotels
- Hanoi – Family Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City – Best Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City – Family Hotels
- Hoi An – Best Hotels
- Hoi An – Family Hotels
- Hue – Best Hotels
- Mui Ne – Best Hotels
- Mui Ne – Family Hotels
- Nha Trang – Best Hotels
- Nha Trang – Family Hotels
- Phu Quoc – Best Hotels
- Phu Quoc – Family Hotels