SD › Fiji › Hotels › Quest Suva Review
Updated: December 9, 2020
Quest Suva – Downtown, modern, and functional.
Although catering mostly for business people on long stays, Quest happily welcomes everyone for any length of time. It is easy to miss, on the fifth floor of a modern building with an arcade with classy shops below. The Studio Executive Apartments are identical inside: with modern furnishings, fully-equipped kitchens, and spacious bathrooms. But the views differ significantly: with a balcony overlooking the street and with distant sea views, or with a tiny frosted window offering no view at all because it faces the carpark. The prime selling point is the city center location, surrounded by places to eat, shop, and drink, and within a stroll of the park, cathedral, bus station, and malls.
Quest Suva – The Basics
- Location: Renwick Road, in the center of Suva, on the main island of Viti Levu. On the 5th floor of the BSP Suva Central building. About 30 minutes by taxi from the airport.
- Guests: Almost exclusively caters to long-term guests, especially those on business.
- Beach: There is no beach anywhere in or around Suva. The nearest is at Pacific Harbour, about 50 km to the west, and not too far for a day trip by bus.
- Views: Apartments with a balcony offer views of the city and distant harbor. Others have tiny windows with no views at all.
- WiFi: Provided free in the lobby, but otherwise there’s a very high negotiable charge depending on the length of stay.
- Parking: Parking available for free outside on the 5th floor.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: (679) 331 9119
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: questapartments.co.nz
Quest Suva – Amenities
- Pool: None, but within 500m of the public Suva Olympic Pool on Victoria Parade.
- Spa: Not expected or provided at this sort of place offering apartments.
- Fitness Center: Guests have access to the public gym on the 7th floor.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: None.
Quest Suva – Food and Drink
- Restaurant & Bar: Not expected or provided at this sort of place offering apartments.
- Breakfast: A basic Breakfast Pack is included in the rates and served in the lobby. Otherwise, guests can make their own breakfast in the apartment kitchen.
- Room Service: Available from about 7am to 9pm. The Pantry Shopping Service provides delivery of groceries to the rooms.
Quest Suva – Rooms
- Room Types: Studio Executive Apartment • One Bedroom Apartment • Two Bedroom Executive (1 only)
- Smoking Rooms: Not allowed in the rooms but permitted on the balconies.
- Best Room: The Studio Executives with Ocean View really only offer distant sea glimpses, but are certainly better than those without a balcony or even a functioning window.
Quest Suva – What’s Nearby?
Restaurants & Bars:
- Hungry Honchos – Good spicy chicken, on the corner of Renwick Road and Pratt Street, barely 50m away.
- Contain Yourself Café – Friendly, with sea views and a wooden deck, serving wraps, pasta, and vegetarian meals. 150m away, on Edward Street, behind the Post Office.
- Tiko’s Floating Restaurant – In a boat attached to Ratu Sukuna Park in the city center, 200m away. For seafood, steaks, live music, and a unique setting.
- Maya Dhaba – Popular Indian eatery with daily specials. Only 400m to the south on Victoria Parade.
Nearby Market or Grocery
- The city streets are packed with minimarts, while the produce market is about 300m away to the north, alongside the harbor.
- The bus station for services all over the island (and links to the airports at Suva and Nadi) is less than 500m north up the main road, Rodwell Road.
Quest Suva – The Hotel
All Fiji Hotel Reviews
- Aquarius on the Beach
- Bedarra Beach Inn
- Club Fiji Resort
- Club Oceanus
- Fiji Gateway Hotel
- Five Princes Hotel
- Gecko’s Resort
- Grand Pacific Hotel
- Grand West’s Villas
- Holiday Inn Suva
- Hotel Oasis
- Mercure Nadi
- Oasis Palms Hotel
- Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island
- Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji
- Sandy Point Beach Cottages
- Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Fiji Resort
- Sheraton Denarau Villas
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel
- Tanoa Plaza Hotel
- The Crow’s Nest Resort
- The Pearl South Pacific Resort
- Tokatoka Resort Hotel
- Tropic of Capricorn
- Uprising Beach Resort
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort
- Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa
- Fiji Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Fiji
- Best Family Hotels in Fiji
- Where to Stay in Fiji
- Best Time to Visit Fiji
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter