The Four Seasons Hotel George V is located in the heart of Paris’s Golden Triangle – the center of luxury, fashion and glamour. Aesthetic highlights include beautifully appointed rooms decorated in the Louis XVI style, a gorgeous marble courtyard, magnificent Jeff Leatham floral arrangements, three Michelin-starred restaurants, and the impressive architecture of its original 1928 Art Deco building. Highly recommended is a meal at Michelin 3-star restaurant Le Cinq, whose wine list, as thick as a phone book, is representative of the hotel’s impressive collection of 50,000+ bottles; oenophiles can arrange an exclusive wine tasting and tour of the cellar with the George V’s own award-winning sommelier.
Four Seasons George V – The Basics
- Location: Great 8th arrondissement location on Avenue George V – surrounded by great restaurants and high end shopping, very near the Champs-Élysées, and walking distance to major sights like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the River Seine.
- Ages: All ages are welcome; despite the elegant decor, the Four Seasons George V is very kid-friendly. They provide childproofing services, diaper genies, wipes, cribs, high chairs, child-sized bathrobes & slippers, rubber duckies, and kids’ toiletries. The hotel’s restaurants and room service have kids’ menus. Complimentary games, DVDs, gaming systems and activities are provided, as well as private back of house tours, seasonal events for kids, and custom Paris itineraries for families. Babysitting services can be arranged through the hotel concierge with 24-hour advance notice. No additional fee for children 18 and younger occupying the same room as their parents or guardians.
- Pet Policy: Pet-friendly to small dogs; one dog under 15 pounds is allowed for no additional fee. (Guide dogs of all sizes are allowed.) Dog beds, bowls, treats, and bottled water are provided.
- View: Most room views are of Avenue George V, Avenue Pierre 1er De Serbie, or the marble courtyard. Some rooms have Eiffel Tower views, the best being from the Penthouse or Royal Suites.
- Wi-Fi Internet: Complimentary WiFi for all guests.
- Parking: Valet parking is offered for €54 per day, with unlimited in/out priveleges. The valet lot is located across the street from the hotel.
- Nice Perks: Complimentary snacks, tea, and coffee. Daily newspaper delivery on request. In-room espresso machines. Umbrellas and waterproof city maps available at the front desk. Complimentary overnight shoeshine. Bulgari toiletries. Early morning guided runs past Paris landmarks. Requests and arrangements (including room and turn-down service) can be easily managed via the Four Seasons mobile app.
- Phone: +33 1 49 52 70 00
- How To Book: Booking.com will have the best rates. Use the website specific to your language, currency, and home-country for easiest use: UK • USA • Français • Deutsch • Nederlands.
Four Seasons George V – Amenities
- Pool: 17-meter pool, beautifully renovated in 2018, with sauna and jacuzzi.
- Spa: Five-star spa with six treatment rooms and a hairdressing and nail salon. Massage, facial, and skin treatments. Massages can be combined with a private yoga class or a personal training session. Facilities are open from 6:30am til 10pm, with treatments offered between 9am and 9pm.
- Fitness Center: Fully equipped fitness center is open 24 hours daily, with personal trainers and service attendants available from 6:30am until 10pm. Cardio and weight training machines, free weights, pilates rings and power balls, yoga mats and blocks. Complimentary fruit and juice.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: The Penthouse has a jetted infinity tub, and Royal and Presidential Suites feature steam rooms.
Four Seasons George V – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: The Four Seasons Paris shares 5 Michelin stars between its three restaurants: Le Cinq (3 stars) specializes in modern French cuisine, Le George (1 star) offers Mediterranean fare, and L’Orangerie (1 star) serves traditional French classics in a beautiful glass and steel conservatory. All restaurants offer children’s menus. Book ahead.
- Lounge/Bar: La Galerie‘s all-day lounge serves coffee, tea, and cocktails
from 8am until midnight. Le Bar is an intimate and sophisticated cocktail lounge that is open from 10am until 1:30 am (2:30 close on Friday and Saturday nights).
- Breakfast: Not included in the room rate. Breakfast is served at Le Cinq from 7am-10am, At L’Orangerie from 7am-10:30am, at La Galerie from 8am-noon, and at Le Bar from 10am-noon. In the height of travel season, reservations are recommended for breakfast.
- Room Service: 24 hours, with all hotel restaurant menus available for room delivery.
Four Seasons George V – Rooms
- Room Types: Premier Room • Deluxe Room • Superior Room • One Bedroom Deluxe Suite • Duplex Suite • Four Seasons Suite • Premiere Suite • Empire Suite • English Suite • Parisian Suite • French Suite • Presidential Suite • Royal Suite • Penthouse • List of all rooms
- Smoking Rooms: Smoking is permitted in guest rooms and in outdoor common areas. Non-smoking guest rooms are available by request.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Some Deluxe Rooms have wheelchair-accessible doors, lowered peepholes and light switches, grab bars for the bathtub and toilet, and roll-in showers. Request when booking.
- Best Room: The eighth floor Penthouse (160 sqm) features a private conservatory, marble bathroom with jetted infinity tub, dressing room, Baccarat Crystal glassware, and spacious terrace with 360-degree views of Paris – including the Eiffel Tower.
Four Seasons George V – What’s Nearby?
Recommended Nearby Tours
- Two in One: Eiffel Tower & Seine Cruise – Three-hour tour; skip-the-line at the Eiffel Tower and cruise past Parisian landmarks on the Seine. 17-minute walk to tour starting point.
- Paris in 1 Day – Eight-hour tour. Eiffel Tower, Seine River cruise, the Louvre, and Notre Dame. 17-minute walk to tour starting point.
- GetYourGuide.com – The best website for booking tours and tickets in Paris.
- La Haute Cloche – Traditional, seasonal French cuisine in an intimate atmosphere that falls somewhere between a bistro and brasserie. 2-minute walk.
- Le Maxan Restaurant – Modern but cozy French restaurant that serves a mean croque mignon. 3-minute walk.
- Maison de la Truffe – French for truffle-lovers. Pair any entree with black, white, seasonal, or burgundy truffles – or go without if they’re not your thing. 3-minute walk
- La Belle Ferronniere – Classic Bistro with great people-watching from the sidewalk cafe tables. 3-minute walk.
- Miss Ko – Sushi and Asian fusion, with fantastic Philippe Starck-designed interior. 4-minute walk.
- Alain Ducasse at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée 3-star Michelin; fish, grain, and vegetable-centric menu. Exquisite decor. Jacket required. 7-minute walk.
- Pierre Gagnaire – 3-star Michelin, contemporary French cooking, seafood heavy, dress code. 8-minute walk.
- Le Chalet du 8eme – Excellent crepes in a cool cabin-like setting. Great vegetarian option. 14-minute walk.
Nearby Bars and Breweries
Nearby Shopping and Cool Shops
- Avenue Montaigne – All the best luxury brands on one street: Chanel, Marni, Gucci, Céline, Jil Sander, Saint Laurent, Fendi, Chloé, Ralph Lauren, Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Armani, Prada, etc. 7-minute walk.
- Ladurée – Fancy pastries, and macarons to write home about. 5-minute walk.
- Hermès – Luxury accessories; famous for silk scarves and its popular “Birkin” bag. 2-minute walk.
- Point Plume – Luxury pens? Luxury pens. 3-minute walk.
- Maison Fouquet – Amazing selection of luxury chocolates and sweets. 6-minute walk.
Nearby Market or Grocery
Nearby Things to Do and See
- Crazy Horse Burlesque & Cabaret – 4-minute walk.
- Musee Yves Saint Laurent – 5-minute walk.
- River Seine – 8-minute walk.
- Champs-Élysées – 9-minute walk.
- Musee d’Art moderne de la Ville de Paris – 9-minute walk.
- Artcurial Auction House – 10-minute walk.
- Arc de Triomphe – 12-minute walk.
- Grand Palais – 13-minute walk.
- Petit Palais – 17-minute walk.
- Eiffel Tower – 20-minute walk.