by Santorini Dave • Updated: November 25, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 5 Best Hotels for Families in Kuala Lumpur
1. The Westin Kuala Lumpur – luxury
Good pool and kids club. Two-bedroom apartments sleep family of 5. Great breakfast buffet. Several good shopping malls are within walking distance. Phone: +60 (3) 2731-8333
2. Hilton Kuala Lumpur – luxury
Large outdoor pool. Connecting rooms for large families. Steps from Sentral train station to the airport and light rail to anywhere in the city. Phone: +60 (3) 2264-2264
3. Fraser Place Hotel – moderate
Large suites with fully equipped kitchens and walk-in closets. Two-bedroom apartments sleep family of 4, three-bedroom sleep family of 6. Amazing views from good-sized rooftop pool. Video game room for the kids. Self-serve laundry rooms. Phone: +60 (3) 2118-6288
4. Swiss-Garden Hotel – moderate
Central location. Family rooms have 2 twin beds and a king bed. Free shuttle to malls and attractions. Small pool. Nice breakfast buffet. Phone: +60 (3) 2141-3333
5. Swiss Inn – budget
Great value hotel with super friendly staff. Family rooms are large and clean. Located in Chinatown. Phone: +60 (3) 2072-3333