• Location: Jalan Pantai Kuta, a block south of the Beachwalk Shopping Centre.
• Hotel website: kutaseaviewhotel.com
• Hotel phone: +62 (0)361 3349 090
• Check prices for Kuta Seaview
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort – Surprisingly spacious and admirably tranquil, even in the midst of chaotic Kuta.
Unlike its neighbors, this is a genuine boutique resort, well-established and not just a part of an international chain. The resort is only a minute’s stroll from the world-class Beachwalk Shopping Center and just across the (busy) road from the famed Kuta Beach with its legendary sunsets. And all accommodations are far from the incessant traffic. Those in the three-level block are comfortable, featuring chic wooden design, but are not as alluring as the cottages which offer seclusion and privacy behind vine-smothered stone walls. The pool is enormous for the limited number of guests, the extensive tropical gardens are covered with abundant Balinese statues and shady palms, and there’s even a tiny rice field.
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort – The Location
- Area: Faces the road, just across from the world-renowned Kuta Beach. Endless places to eat, drink, and shop in all directions.
- Address: Along the southern part of Jalan Pantai Kuta, the beachside road heading north one-way. In Kuta, the major tourist region in Bali.
- How to Get There: The only way to/from the airport is by metered taxi or chartered car with a driver. This takes about 25 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Handy to: All the facilities at Kuta. Beachwalk Shopping Center.
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort – The Basics
- Guests: Most guests are couples who appreciate the vibe which is so different from a mega resort.
- Beach: Just across the road, Kuta Beach is wide and shady, with plenty of drinks stalls on the sand. Waves can be rough, however, and often more suitable for surfers, so take care and swim between the flags.
- Views: Cottages are secluded, so they all overlook the gardens and/or internal path. Most rooms are not in blocks high enough to offer sea views, except the Royal Ocean Suites.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: None.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +62 (0)361 3349 090
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: kutaseaviewhotel.com
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort – Amenities
- Pool: Shaped like a surfboard, the pool is huge considering the limited number of guests.
- Spa: The Royal Rama Spa is especially classy and offers a wide variety of soothing treatments.
- Fitness Center: None.
- For Families: Cots.
- Activities: Several free activities, including how to make satays, Balinese offerings, and cocktails.
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort – Food and Drink
- Restaurants & Bars: Rosso Vivo Italian Dine and Lounge – Elegant cuisine, bright red (“rosso vivo” in Italian) décor, and live music. Open early from 7.30 am for breakfast. • Poolside Bar – From 7 am to midnight, with a DJ spinning the latest dance tracks.
- Breakfast: All rates include breakfast.
- Room Service: Available from 9 am to 10 pm.
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort – Rooms
- Room Types: Deluxe Room • Lanai Deluxe Garden Room • Lanai Deluxe Facing to Sea • Family Room • Premier Deluxe Cottage • One Bedroom Suite • Family Suite Room • Royal Ocean Suite • List of all Rooms
- Smoking Rooms: No smoking in the rooms but permitted on the balconies/patios and elsewhere.
- Best Room: Best possible sea views are from the Royal Ocean Suites which are also twice as spacious as the Deluxe Rooms.
- For Families: Family Rooms can accommodate 4 but feel cramped. Better are the Family Suite Rooms which feature the same décor and are more spacious.
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort – Local Transport
- Walking: Walkable to everything that Kuta has to offer.
- Public Transport: In lieu of any public transport, the Kura-Kura Bus company links Kuta with Ubud and the rest of southern Bali, but schedules are convoluted and routes confusing.
- Cars, Motorbikes, & Taxis: To go anywhere within southern Bali, hire metered taxis which are abundant, cheap, and comfortable. For longer distances, organize a chartered car with driver (for a negotiable fare) at the hotel. Driving a car is not recommended anywhere in Bali, and renting one in Tuban/Kuta is madness. Motorbikes are easy to rent and useful for getting around the backstreets of Tuban/Kuta/Legian but not so elsewhere in southern Bali.
- Shuttle Bus: To reach another town outside of southern Bali, e.g. Ubud, buy a ticket at a travel agency for a shuttle bus. The main operator, Perama, provides services all over Bali from its office on Jalan Legian street in Kuta, 800m away (quicker on foot than taxi).
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort – What’s Nearby?
Best Nearby Restaurants & Bars
- Hard Rock Hotel – Offers numerous choices, including the Hard Rock Café for huge burgers, rock memorabilia, and live music until the wee hours. About 350m south. Several familiar fast food outlets are also within a few minutes’ walk north of the hotel.
Nowhere along the beachside road offers sea views, and most cafes are very noisy. All places listed below are along the far quieter Poppies Lane I which heads inland about 90m south.
- Sandbar Kuta – Renowned position (on the corner of the main road and Poppies Lane I) for people-watching and cocktails. Also popular for all-day breakfast, outdoor bar, and tempting food specials.
- Pronto Pizza – Casual street-side setting and authentic food, including pasta and focaccia. 50m past the Sandbar.
- Kuta Puri Restaurant – Classic Kuta-style eatery for the usual Indonesian and Western standards. Children’s meals and Indian food. Opposite the Pronto.
- The Victory Bar & Restaurant – Adorable courtyard setting very rare in Kuta. Even more uncommon are the drag queen shows. About 500m from the hotel.
- Club Havana Bali Restaurant & Bar – Kebabs, tortas, and grilled seafood. Well-liked hangout with a chessboard, live music, and children’s meals. Just past The Victory.
The beachside road and Poppies Lane I are absolutely jam-packed with minimarts and shops of various quality.
- Beachwalk Shopping Center – A congregated and more varied selection of places to eat, drink, and shop in comfort can be found at this world-class mall, less than 100m north up the beachside road.
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter