• Location: Central 8th arrondissement location, close to the shops and restaurants of the Champs Élysées.
• Hotel website: oetkercollection.com
• Hotel phone: +33 1 53 43 43 00
• Check prices for Le Bristol
One of Paris’s classic grand dames, Le Bristol is also the city’s most homey luxury property. Set in a prime location among the chic shops on Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré and steps from the Grand Palais, a stay here feels like a visit to a friend’s ornate country house, complete with resident feline – you’ll find the hotel’s Burmese cat, Fa-Raon, lounging by the fireplace or in the beautiful 1200 sq ft enclosed garden. There’s a great luxury spa and a delightful rooftop pool with sweeping city views. Le Bristol shares 4 Michelin stars (the most of any hotel in Paris) between the 3-star Epicure and their luxury brasserie 114 Faubourg.
Le Bristol – Location
Central and fashionable 8th arrondissement location, very close to the shops and restaurants of the Champs Élysées. One block from the residential quarters of the President of France, Élysée Palace.
- Address: 112 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
- Nearest Metro: Miromesnil (3-minute walk), Saint-Philippe-du-Roule (5-minute walk), Champs-Élysées – Clemenceau (8-minute walk)
- Taxi: Airport taxis to central Paris are charged at a flat rate. Fare from Charles de Gaulle Airport is €55, fare from Orly Airport is €35.
- Private Transfer: We use and recommend Welcome Pickups car service. Booking through a private car service will cost only a bit more than a taxi – about €61 from CDG and €57 from Orly, but can be worth it to avoid the long taxi queue and for the convenience of paying ahead.
Le Bristol Paris – The Basics
- Ages: Le Bristol is very kid friendly: Child-sized robes, slippers, kid-friendly bath products, treats, toys, and treasure hunts are offered for older kids. Baby cots are available for the littlest guests. There’s an adorable kids’ activity room adjacent to the hotel spa, and childcare is provided for parents while receiving treatments. The spa also has a special treatment room dedicated to parent/kid spa sessions. The hotel’s beautiful restaurant has a kids’ menu, and kids especially love the roofop swimming pool (fashioned to look like a boat) and the hotel cat. Babysitting can be arranged through the concierge.
- Pet Policy: Pet-friendly. Le Bristol allows two pets of any size for a fee of €50 per pet, per night; pets receive a welcome pack that includes two bowls, mineral water, treats, and a small rug embroidered with the name of the pet. Pets are not allowed in the hotel bar or restaurant. There is a cat who lives in the hotel.
- View: Guest rooms overlook the lovely hotel garden or elegant rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Some rooms have views of the Eiffel Tower, and there are amazing views of the city from the rooftop pool.
- Parking: Valet parking for €55/day.
- Nice Perks: Transfers and excursions are available via Mercedes E Class, S Class or V Class Limousines.
- When to Book: Book months in advance, especially during the high travel seasons of spring, summer, early fall, and late December.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +33 1 53 43 43 00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: oetkercollection.com
Le Bristol – Amenities
- Pool: Smallish but fun rooftop pool that’s designed to look like a ship. Surrounded by windows that give panoramic views of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, and Sacré-Coeur. Aqua-training and swimming lesson sessions (for kids and adults) are offered. Open 6:30am to 10:30pm daily.
- Spa: Award-winning Spa The Bristol by La Prairie offers eight treatment cabins, including one designed for couples, and one for parent/child pairs. Massage, facial, and body treatments. Open 9am to 9pm daily.
- Fitness Center: Small, but well-equipped with Kinesis latest machines. Personal training and personalized fitness programs (including yoga) are available on request. Open 6:30am to 10:30pm daily.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: The Jacuzzi Terrace Suite features an outdoor hot tub on its 120 sqm terrace that overlooks the hotel’s garden.
Le Bristol – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: Le Bristol features 4 in-house restaurants – Epicure is a 3-star Michelin, serving contemporary French cuisine in a romantic setting (jacket required) • 114 Faubourg is a Michelin 1-star Michelin brasserie • Le Jardin Francais is an elegant seasonal outdoor garden cafe • Café Antonia is a casual spot that serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
- Lounge/Bar: Le Bar du Bristol is a casually elegant cocktail & tapas bar. Live DJ every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Open from 5:30pm to 2am daily.
- Breakfast: Not complimentary. Served at Epicure from 7am to 10:30am, and at Café Antonia from 9am to 11am.
Le Bristol – Rooms
- Room Types: Upper Room • Deluxe Suite • Deluxe Garden View Room • Prestige Room • Junior Suite • Junior Garden View Suite • Junior Deluxe Suite • Junior Prestige Suite • Luxury Suite Saint-Honoré Suite • Presige Elysee Suite • Josephine Baker Suite • Terrace Suite • Jacuzzi Terrace Suite • Penthouse Suite • Panoramic Suite • Paris Suite • Royal Suite • Honeymoon Suite • Imperial Suite • List of all rooms
- Smoking Rooms: Smoking is allowed in all guest rooms and suites. If a non-smoking room is preferred, notify the hotel when booking, and the room will be “desmoked” before your arrival.
- Best Room: The Panoramic Suite sleeps 3 and includes a private dining room, living room, kitchen, huge marble bathroom, and flowered terrace with views of Montmartre, Opera Garnier, and Sacre Ceour.
Le Bristol – What’s Nearby?
- Ô Comptoir du Sud-Ouest – Casual neighborhood spot, focusing on southwest French cuisine. Try the duck burger.
- Au 41 Penthièvre – Innovative French fine dining, comfortable and modern decor, impeccable service.
- JJ Restaurant – Excellent and unpretentious traditional French bistro.
- Apicius – Unique romantic setting in a former mansion, lush garden, traditional French.
- La Belle Ferronniére – Classic Bistro with great people-watching from the sidewalk cafe tables.
- Le Soufflé – Charming restaurant serving expertly-prepared savory and sweet soufflés. Moderately-priced.
- Le Cinq – 3-Michelin-starred modern French, located in the Four Seasons hotel. Amazing wine list; dress code.
- Pierre Gagnaire – 3-star Michelin, contemporary French cooking, seafood-heavy, dress code.
- Maison Noura – Elegant Lebanese restaurant, one block from Champs-Élysées.
Nearby Bars and Breweries
- Bugsy’s – Busy, American-style pub with large portions and a good beer selection.
- Buddha Bar – Trendy restaurant/nightclub with a Southeast Asian theme – go for cocktails and ambiance; the food is overpriced.
- Bar Hemingway – Intimate, iconic cocktail bar in the Ritz Hotel.
- Le Marta Paris – Chic cocktail bar in Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s Paris.
- Frog Hop House – Fun French brewpub with an American sports bar feel.
- Cube Bar at Galeries Lafayette – Rooftop bar of the Galeries Lafayette department store; amazing view, open year round.
Nearby Shopping and Cool Shops
- Patrick Roger – Award-winning chocolatier.
- Chanel Boutique Cambon – The iconic French designer’s flagship retail location. As much a fashion museum as a shop.
- Ladurée – Fancy pastries, and macarons to write home about.
- Avenue Montaigne – All the best luxury brands on one street: Chanel, Marni, Gucci, Céline, Jil Sander, Saint Laurent, Fendi, Chloé, Ralph Lauren, Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Armani, Prada, etc.
- Pierre Hermé – Award-winning and creative macarons (try the signature “Ispahan” – a blend of rosewater, raspberry, and lychee).
- Galeries Lafayette Haussmann – The most popular department store with tourists in search of famous French brands like Louis Vuitton and Cartier. Also housewares, gourmet foods, and wine.
Nearby Market or Grocery
- Pharmacie du Faubourg Saint Honoré – Over-the-counter medications, first aid, and skin care products.
- Marks & Spencer Food – Supermarket staples and prepared take-out dinners.
- Le Retour à la Terre les Champs – Great small organic grocery store with attached cafe.
Nearby Attractions & Things to Do
- Grand Palais
- Petit Palais
- Champs Elysées
- Avenue Montaigne
- Tuileries Gardens
- Orangerie Museum
- Arc de Triomphe
- Louvre Museum
- Eiffel Tower
Le Bristol – The Hotel
Paris Hotels – Tips and Recommendations
- Best Luxury Hotels in Paris: Shangri-La (old world Paris charm) • Four Seasons George V (5-star luxury)
- Best Boutique Hotels in Paris: Relais Christine (small romantic boutique) • Grand Hôtel Du Palais Royal (great central location)
- Best Mid-range Hotels in Paris: Gardette Park (affordable hotel near the Marais) • Hotel Emile (trendy, central, and fun)
- Paris Hotels with Balcony: Mandarin Oriental • Pullman Tour Eiffel • Le 12 • Hotel Residence Foch • Holiday Inn Notre Dame • Hotel Ekta Champs Elysées • The Peninsula (the garden suite is incredible)
- Paris Hotels with Pool: Le Bristol • Mandarin Oriental • Le Burgundy • Saint James Albany • Shangri-La • The Peninsula • Four Seasons
- Paris Hotels with Kitchen: Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysées • La Clef Tour Eiffel • Splendide Royal • Residence Henri IV • Saint James Albany • Citadines Les Halles • Le Patio Bastille • Le Marais Hôtel De Ville
- Paris Hotels with Views of Eiffel Tower: Hotel Plaza Athenee • Pullman Tour Eiffel • Le Parisis • Hôtel Brighton • Shangri-La • Westin Vendôme
- Paris Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Paris
- Best Hotels in Paris for Families
- Best Boutique Hotels in Paris
- Best Cheap Hotels in Paris
- Paris Choice Hotels
- Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotels
- Paris Hotels with Swimming Pools
- Where to Stay in Paris
- Paris Hotel Map
- Paris Hotel Reviews
- Best Time to Visit Paris
- Best Things to Do in Paris
- Best Restaurants in Paris
- Best Bars in Paris
- Best Shops & Markets in Paris
- Best Patisseries & Chocolatiers
- Paris with Kids
- Best Books about Paris
- Visiting Versailles from Paris
- London to Paris by Eurostar Train