One of Paris’s classic grand dames, The Bristol is also the city’s most homey luxury property. Set in a prime location among the chic shops on Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré and steps from the Grand Palais, a stay here feels like a visit to a friend’s ornate country house, complete with resident feline – you’ll find the hotel’s Burmese cat, Fa-Raon, lounging by the fireplace or in the beautiful 1200 sq ft enclosed garden. There’s a great luxury spa and a delighful rooftop pool with sweeping city views. Le Bristol shares 4 Michelin stars (the most of any hotel in Paris) between the 3-star Epicure and their luxury brasserie 114 Faubourg.
Le Bristol Paris – The Basics
- Location: Central and fashionable 8th arrondissement location, very close to the shops and restaurants of the Champs Elysées and Place de la Madeleine. One block from the residential quarters of the President of France.
- Ages: Le Bristol is very kid friendly: Child-sized robes, slippers, kid-friendly bath products, treats, toys, and treasure hunts are offered for older kids. Baby cots are available for the littlest guests. There’s an adorable kids’ activity room adjacent to the hotel spa, and childcare is provided for parents while receiving treatments. The spa also has a special treatment room dedicated to parent/kid spa sessions. The hotel’s beautiful restaurant has a kids’ menu, and kids especially love the roofop swimming pool (fashioned to look like a boat) and the hotel cat. Babysitting can be arranged through the concierge.
- Pet Policy: Pet-friendly. Le Bristol allows two pets of any size for a fee of €50 per pet, per night; pets receive a welcome pack that includes two bowls, mineral water, treats, and a small rug embroidered with the name of the pet. Pets are not allowed in the hotel bar or restaurant. There is a cat who lives in the hotel.
- View: Guest rooms overlook the lovely hotel garden or elegant rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Some rooms have views of the Eiffel Tower, and there are amazing views of the city from the rooftop pool.
- Wi-Fi Internet: Wi-Fi is complimentary.
- Parking: Valet parking for €55/day.
- Nice Perks: Transfers and excursions are available via Mercedes E Class, S Class or V Class Limousines.
- Phone: +33 1 53 43 43 00
- Email: [email protected]
- When To Book: Book months in advance, especially during the high travel seasons of spring, summer, early fall, and late December.
- How To Book: Booking.com will have the best rates. Use the website specific to your language, currency, and home-country for easiest use: UK • USA • Français • Deutsch • Nederlands.
Le Bristol Paris – Amenities
- Pool: Smallish but fun rooftop pool that’s designed to look like a ship. Surrounded by windows that give panoramic views of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, and Sacré-Coeur. Aqua-training and swimming lesson sessions (for kids and adults) are offered. Open 6:30am to 10:30pm daily.
- Spa: Award-winning Spa The Bristol by La Prairie offers eight treatment cabins, including one designed for couples, and one for parent/child pairs. Massage, facial, and body treatments. Open 9am to 9pm daily.
- Fitness Center: Small, but well-equipped with Kinesis latest machines. Personal training and personalized fitness programs (including yoga) are available on request. Open 6:30am to 10:30pm daily.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: The Jacuzzi Terrace Suite features an outdoor hot tub on its 120 sqm terrace that overlooks the hotel’s garden.
Le Bristol Paris – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: Le Bristol features four in-house restaurants – Epicure is a 3-star Michelin, serving contemporary French cuisine in a romantic setting (jacket required), 114 Faubourg is a Michelin 1-star Michelin brasserie, Le Jardin Francaise is an elegant seasonal outdoor garden cafe, and Café Antonia is a casual spot that serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
- Lounge/Bar: Bristol Bar is a casually elegant cocktail & tapas bar. Live DJ every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Open from 5:30pm to 2am daily.
- Breakfast: Not complimentary. Served at Epicure from 7am to 10:30am, and at Café Antonia from 9am to 11am.
Le Bristol Paris – Rooms
- Room Types: Upper Room • Deluxe Suite • Deluxe Garden View Room • Prestige Room • Junior Suite • Junior Garden View Suite • Junior Deluxe Suite • Junior Prestige Suite • Luxury Suite Saint-Honoré Suite • Presige Elysee Suite • Josephine Baker Suite • Terrace Suite • Jacuzzi Terrace Suite • Penthouse Suite • Panoramic Suite • Paris Suite • Royal Suite • Honeymoon Suite • Imperial Suite • List of all rooms
- Smoking Rooms: Smoking is allowed in all guest rooms and suites. If a non-smoking room is preferred, notify the hotel when booking, and the room will be “desmoked” before your arrival.
- Best Room: The Panoramic Suite sleeps three, and includes a private dining room, living room, kitchen, huge marble bathroom, and flowered terrace with views of Montmartre, Opera Garnier, and Sacre Ceour.
Le Bristol Paris – What’s Nearby?
Recommended Nearby Tours
- Orangerie and Orsay Museum Combined Entrance – Skip the line and gain quick access to Musée d’Orsay and Musée de l’Orangerie (including Monet’s Waterlilies). 17-minute walk.
- Opera Garnier Tour – 90-minute guided tour of the Boroque Opera Garnier. 19-minute walk.
- Louvre Museum Guided Tour – Skip the line, and let a knowledgeable guide navigate you to the Mona Lisa and other great works of art. 2 hours. 25-minute walk.
- Paris Highlights Bike Tour – 3-hour guideded tour rides past iconic Paris sights and explores local secret spots. 26-minute walk to tour starting point.
- GetYourGuide.com – The best website for booking tours and tickets in Paris.
- Ô Comptoir du Sud-Ouest – Casual neighborhood spot, focusing on southwest French cuisine. Try the duckburger. 3-minute walk.
- Au 41 Penthièvre – Innovative French fine dining, comfortable and modern decor, impeccable service. 3-minute walk.
- JJ Restaurant – Excellent and unpretentious traditional French bistro. 3-minute walk.
- Apicius – Unique romantic setting in a former mansion, lush garden, traditional French. 8-minute walk.
- La Belle Ferronniére – Classic Bistro with great people-watching from the sidewalk cafe tables. 13-minute walk.
- Le Soufflé – Charming restaurant serving expertly-prepared savory and sweet soufflés. Moderately-priced. 14-minute walk.
- Carré des Feuillants – Modern French fine dining from renowned chef Alain Dutournier. Two Michelin stars. 15-minute walk.
- Le Cinq – 3-Michelin-starred modern French, located in the Four Seasons hotel. Amazing wine list; dress code. 16-minute walk.
- Pierre Gagnaire – 3-star Michelin, contemporary French cooking, seafood-heavy, dress code. 17-minute walk.
- Maison Noura – Elegant Lebanese restaurant, one block from Champs-Élysées. 19-minute walk.
Nearby Bars and Breweries
- Bugsy’s – Busy, American-style pub with large portions and a good beer selection. 4-minute walk.
- Buddha Bar – Trendy restaurant/nightclub with a Southeast Asian theme – go for cocktails and ambiance; the food is overpriced. 9-minute walk.
- Bar Hemingway – Intimate, iconic cocktail bar in the Ritz Hotel. 16-minute walk.
- Le Marta Paris – Chic cocktail bar in Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s Paris. 16-minute walk.
- Frog Hop House – Fun French brewpub with an American sports bar feel. 17-minute walk.
- Cube Bar at Galeries Lafayette – Rooftop bar of the Galeries Lafayette department store; amazing view, open year round. 21-minute walk.
Nearby Shopping and Cool Shops
- Patrick Roger – Award-winning chocolatier. 10-minute walk.
- Chanel Boutique Cambon – The iconic French designer’s flagship retail location. As much a fashion museum as a shop. 13-minute walk.
- Ladurée – Fancy pastries, and macarons to write home about. 13-minute walk.
- Avenue Montaigne – All the best luxury brands on one street: Chanel, Marni, Gucci, Céline, Jil Sander, Saint Laurent, Fendi, Chloé, Ralph Lauren, Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Armani, Prada, etc. 14-minute walk.
- Pierre Hermé – Award-winning and creative macarons (try the signature “Ispahan” – a blend of rosewater, raspberry, and lychee). 14-minute walk.
- Galeries Lafayette Haussmann – The most popular department store with tourists in search of famous French brands like Louis Vuitton and Cartier. Also housewares, gourmet foods, and wine. 21-minute walk.
Nearby Market or Grocery
- Pharmacie du Faubourg Saint Honoré – Over-the-counter medications, first aid, and skin care products. 2-minute walk.
- Marks & Spencer Food – Supermarket staples and prepared take-out dinners. 5-minute walk.
- Le Retour à la Terre les Champs – Great small organic grocery store with attached cafe. 7-minute walk.