• Location: Central Left Bank location near the Eiffel Tower and the Seine.
• Hotel website: all.accor.com
• Hotel phone: +33 825 80 17 17
• Check prices for Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a solid mid-range hotel in which many rooms have a direct view of the Eiffel Tower. Clean, quiet, and air-conditioned, with modern decor. There’s a terrace garden and on-site restaurant and bar, to boot. Located on the border of the 15th and 7th arrondissements, close to the Seine, Eiffel Tower, and public transport.
Mercure Paris Centre – Location
Central location on the border of the 15th and 7th arrondissements, very near the Eiffel Tower and the Seine.
- Address: 20 Rue Jean Rey
- Nearest Metro: Bir-Hakeim.
- Taxi: Airport taxis to central Paris are charged at a flat rate. Fare from Charles de Gaulle Airport is €60, fare from Orly Airport is €35.
- Private Transfer: We use and recommend Welcome Pickups car service. Booking through a private car service will cost only a bit more than a taxi – about €65 from CDG and €57 from Orly, but can be worth it to avoid the long taxi queue and for the convenience of paying ahead.
Mercure Paris Centre – The Basics
- Ages: All ages are welcome. Kids 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. No cribs, but extra beds are available for 50€/night. The hotel restaurant features a children’s menu.
- Pet Policy: Pets (dogs and cats) are allowed for an extra charge of 25€ per pet, per night – limit one per room.
- View: Some Privilege-class rooms have incredible views of the Eiffel Tower.
- Parking: Self-serve parking is available on site for 28€/day. No reservation necessary.
- Nice Perks: Complimentary daily newspaper, Eiffel Tower views.
- When to Book: Because of its great location, this hotel books fast. Book at least a month in advance, especially for travel between April and October, and in December.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +33 825 80 17 17
- Email: H2175@accor.com
- Website: all.accor.com
Mercure Paris Centre – Amenities
- Pool: No pool.
- Spa: No spa.
- Fitness Center: There is a small hotel gym with a handful of machines (bikes, treadmill, weights) and views of the Eiffel Tower.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: None.
Mercure Paris Centre – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: The bright and modern Le Jardin restaurant serves international cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner, Noon to 11:30pm daily. It opens to an outdoor terrace in warmer months. Children’s menu available.
- Lounge/Bar: The 2nd floor bar area has a foosball table, as well as couches and a television for sports viewing.
- Breakfast: A good buffet breakfast is available each morning for an additional fee.
- Room Service: Available from morning until late evening.
Mercure Paris Centre – Rooms
- Room Types: Classic Double • Classic Twin • Privilege Double • Privilege Double with View • Junior Suite • List of all rooms
- Smoking Rooms: Non-smoking rooms are available by request.
- Best Room: Junior suites have double beds, an additional lounge area, and essential oil diffusers in the bathroom. Some have fantastic Eiffel Tower views.
Mercure Paris Centre – What’s Nearby?
- Le Volant – French and Basque fare, relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Le Jules Verne – Alain Ducasse-led contemporary French fine dining restaurant in the Eiffel Tower.
- L’Astrance – Modern French with Asian accents, top 50 restaurants in the world 2015, jacket required.
- Arnaud Nicolas – Modern French, well-known for their excellent terrines and pâtés.
- Sapori di Parma – Wonderful family-owned, family-friendly Italian spot near the Eiffel Tower.
- Les Ombres – Classic French cuisine with wonderful Eiffel Tower views.
- Café Constant – Classic French, good value, reservations not required.
Nearby Bars & Breweries
- Bar à Champagne – Champagne bar at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Le Sancerre – Sweet wine bar with rustic, traditional food.
- Le Gatsby – Fun and friendly spot with a Jazz Age vibe and excellent cocktails.
- Ha’Penny Bridge Pub – Casual Irish sports bar, great staff.
Cool Shops Nearby
- Grégory Renard – Award-winning chocolates and macarons. (Try the chocolate sea-salt.)
- À la Mère de Famille – Chocolates and sweets, beautifully displayed and nicely packaged for souvenirs.
- La Fromagerie Cler – Excellent cheese shop near the Eiffel Tower.
- Duvelleroy – Luxury fan-maker since 1827; one of the only to have survived after World War II.
Nearby Market or Grocery
- Franprix – Small grocery with fruits and veg, pantry staples, meats, cheeses, and a salad bar.
- Rue Cler – One of the very best market streets in Paris for cafes and gourmet food shops.
Nearby Attractions & Things to Do
- Pont de Bir-Hakeim
- Seine River
- Eiffel Tower
- Wine Museum
- Le Trocadero
- Quai Branly Museum
- Aquarium of Paris
- Musee de l’Homme
- Museum of Architecture and Monuments
Paris Hotels – Tips and Recommendations
- Best Luxury Hotels in Paris: Shangri-La (old world Paris charm) • Four Seasons George V (5-star luxury)
- Best Boutique Hotels in Paris: Relais Christine (small romantic boutique) • Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal (great central location)
- Best Mid-range Hotel in Paris: Hotel Emile (trendy, central, and fun)
- Paris Hotels with Balcony: Mandarin Oriental • Pullman Tour Eiffel • Le 12 • Hotel Residence Foch • Holiday Inn Notre Dame • Hotel Ekta Champs Elysées • The Peninsula (the garden suite is incredible)
- Paris Hotels with Pool: Le Bristol • Mandarin Oriental • Le Burgundy • Saint James Albany • Shangri-La • The Peninsula • Four Seasons
- Paris Hotels with Kitchen: Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysées • La Clef Tour Eiffel • Splendide Royal • Residence Henri IV • Saint James Albany • Citadines Les Halles • Le Patio Bastille • Le Marais Hôtel De Ville
- Paris Hotels with Views of Eiffel Tower: Hotel Plaza Athenee • Pullman Tour Eiffel • Le Parisis • Hôtel Brighton • Shangri-La • Westin Vendôme
- Paris Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Paris
- Best Hotels in Paris for Families
- Best Boutique Hotels in Paris
- Best Cheap Hotels in Paris
- Paris Choice Hotels
- Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotels
- Paris Hotels with Swimming Pools
- Where to Stay in Paris
- Paris Hotel Map
- Paris Hotel Reviews
- Best Time to Visit Paris
- Best Things to Do in Paris
- Best Restaurants in Paris
- Best Bars in Paris
- Best Shops & Markets in Paris
- Best Patisseries & Chocolatiers
- Paris with Kids
- Best Books about Paris
- Visiting Versailles from Paris
- London to Paris by Eurostar Train