SD › Mui Ne Best Family Hotels
Updated: October 17, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 3 Best Hotels for Families in Mui Ne
1. Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa
Hotel phone: +84 252 3847 007
Charming bungalows are dotted throughout expansive gardens and billiard-table lawns. Deluxe ones are quite large, and many have connecting doors. Garden View Bungalows, hidden behind dense foliage, are spacious enough for an extra single bed. There are two great pools, and no shortage of shaded loungers on the brilliant white sand beach. Activities include yoga, barbecue buffets, and beach volleyball; there’s also a water-sports kiosk, games room, and outdoor playground. Conveniently located midway along the main strip of Mui Ne, with plenty of cafés and shops in both directions.
2. The Cliff Resort & Residences
Hotel phone: +84 252 3719 111
Expansive grounds stretch between the main road and beach. Guest rooms have balconies with sea views, and are spacious enough for an extra single bed. Bungalows are huge, with open-air bathrooms; villas have two or three bedrooms. On a virtually private golden sand beach, with massive pool (with kids’ area), spacious lawns, indoor kids’ club for toddlers, and outdoor playground. And there’s also a water-sports kiosk, cooking classes, and a games room. Located past the headland west of the main strip, with central Mui Ne just a five-minute taxi trip away.
3. Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa
Hotel phone: +84 252 3813 000
Beaches in this area are generally poor, but Victoria makes up for this with plenty of activities, such as petanque, tennis, badminton, and cooking classes – and the two seaside pools are truly magnificent. Three-level Family Bungalows (sleep families of 4 to 7) feature a lounge area, ample storage, and huge spa bathrooms; there’s plenty of room for an extra single bed in the guest rooms, which all have connecting doors. Some villas have two or more bedrooms. The supervised kids’ club has padded floors, sleeping areas, and a library. There’s an outdoor playground, too, a splash area attached to the main pool, special café menus, and pony rides. A bit isolated, just around the headland from the central strip, with Mui Ne’s facilities five minutes away by taxi.
- Best Beaches in Vietnam
- Best Hotels in Dalat
- Best Hotels for Families in Dalat
- Best Hotels in Danang
- Best Hotels for Families in Danang
- Hanoi Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Hanoi
- Best Hotels for Families in Hanoi
- Best Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Best Hotels for Families in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Hoi An
- Best Hotels for Families in Hoi An
- Best Hotels in Hue
- Best Hotels in Nha Trang
- Best Hotels for Families in Nha Trang
- Best Hotels in Phu Quoc
- Best Hotels for Families in Phu Quoc
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter