SD › Palm Springs Cheap Hotels
Updated: January 8, 2020
The 10 Best Budget Hotels in Palm Springs
Traditional budget hotel with free continental breakfast, free parking, an outdoor pool and hot tub, business center, self-service laundry facilities, and fitness center. Rooms have refrigerators, coffee makers, and desks, and the hotel is located an 8-minute drive (3.7 miles) from Wet ‘n’ Wild Palm Springs and a 13-minute drive (5.3 miles) from Palm Springs International Airport.
2. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rancho Mirage – Budget
Located a 4-minute walk (0.2 mile) from The River Mall and a short drive from several golf courses, this affordable hotel offers a complimentary breakfast buffet, outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, self-service laundry facilities, and free parking. Rooms have microwaves, mini refrigerators, coffee makers, and desks; suites include sofa beds.
3. Vagabond Inn Palm Springs – Budget
Simple, good value hotel with free parking, free continental breakfast, an outdoor pool and hot tub, and room amenities such as microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Some rooms have full kitchens, and the hotel is located a 3-minute walk (0.1 mile) from Moorten Botanical Garden and within blocks of numerous restaurants.
4. The Inn at Palm Springs – Budget
Set on the north side of Palm Springs, this laid-back budget hotel is within walking distance of a few shops and restaurants and a 9-minute drive (4 miles) from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. On-site amenities include an outdoor pool, bicycles for guest use, and free parking. Guest rooms feature coffee makers, mini refrigerators, and desks.
5. Courtyard Palm Springs – Budget
Modern, good value hotel located a 10-minute walk (0.5 mile) to the Palm Springs Convention Center. Amenities include free airport shuttle service, an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, restaurant, 24-hour sundry shop, coin-operated laundry facilities, and parking (fee applies). All rooms have desks and refrigerators, and some rooms feature balconies and sofa beds.
6. 7 Springs Inn & Suites – Moderate
Located a 16-minute walk (0.9 mile) to Robolights and a 20-minute walk (1 mile) to the Palm Springs Art Museum, this modern hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub, courtyard with BBQ grills, business center, coin-operated laundry facilities, free parking, and free coffee, tea, and cookies in the lobby every morning. All rooms have colorful decor, microwaves, coffee makers, and mini refrigerators; some rooms have full kitchens.
7. Movie Colony Hotel – Moderate
Historic adults-only boutique hotel, situated a 10-minute walk (0.5 mile) from Ruth Hardy Park and a 13-minute walk (0.7 mile) from Robolights. In addition to complimentary breakfast, amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, free parking, courtyard with fireplace, and refrigerators in every guest room. Some rooms feature balconies and mountain views.
8. Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel – Moderate
Great location right downtown. Southwestern-inspired mid-range hotel with desks, refrigerators, and microwaves in every guest room, and a variety of amenities that include an outdoor pool and hot tub, complimentary hot breakfast, business center, restaurant, lobby bar, and poolside bar. The hotel offers free parking and is situated among numerous restaurants, just a 10-minute walk (0.5 mile) from the Palm Springs Art Museum.
9. The Saguaro Palm Springs – Moderate
Iconic boutique hotel known for its outdoor pool parties, pool bar, restaurants, and free area shuttle service, located an 8-minute drive (2.8 miles) from the Palm Springs Art Museum and a 5-minute drive (2.5 miles) from the Palm Springs Airport. Every room has colorful decor, balcony or patio, and organic toiletries; some rooms feature mountain views. Wellness-focused amenities include a fitness center, yoga classes, spa, and free bikes for guest use.
10. Korakia Pensione – Moderate
Within a 7-minute walk (0.3 mile) of restaurants, shops, and nightlife, this trendy, Mediterranean-inspired property features complimentary breakfast, two outdoor pools, outdoor fire pits, bikes for guest use, library, spa services, yoga classes, courtyard, and lush landscaping. Each unique room features rustic decor, and some rooms have exposed wood beam ceilings, patios, rainfall showers, wood-burning fireplaces, or full kitchens.
- Best Hotels in Palm Springs
- Best Hotels for Families in Palm Springs
- Where to Stay in Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hotel Map
- California with Kids
- Best Time to Visit California
- Where to Stay in Big Sur
- Best Hotels for Families in Los Angeles
- Where to Stay in Los Angeles
- Best Time to Visit Los Angeles
- Where to Stay in Monterey
- Best Hotels in San Diego
- Best Hotels for Families in San Diego
- Best Choice Hotels in San Diego
- Best Cheap Hotels in San Diego
- Where to Stay in San Diego
- Best Time to Visit San Diego
- Best Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Hotels for Families in San Francisco
- Best Budget Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Choice Hotels in San Francisco
- Where to Stay in San Francisco
- San Francisco with Kids
- Best Time to Visit San Francisco
- Best Hotels for Families in Santa Barbara
- Where to Stay in Santa Barbara
- Where to Stay in Santa Cruz
- Where to Stay in California Wine Country