Home > Philadelphia Family Hotels
by Santorini Dave • Updated: August 7, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The Best Hotels for Families in Philadelphia
1. The Logan Curio Collection by Hilton (luxury)
Large suites with connecting rooms and bunk beds are great for large families.
2. Embassy Suites – Center City (moderate)
Double suites have kitchenette, 2 full beds, and a sofa bed. Lots of room and will sleep a family of 5 or 6.
3. Doubletree by Hilton (moderate)
The queen room with 2 queen beds is spacious and good for family or 4. Small indoor pool. Allergy-free rooms available.