Home > Prague Cheap Hotels
Updated: January 8, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 7 Best Budget Hotels in Prague
1. Brix Hostel – Budget
Located a 12-minute walk (750m) from the Forum Karlín and an 18-minute walk (1.3km) from Prague Main Station, this friendly budget hostel offers a bar, lounge, outdoor patio with ping pong, frequent social events, and free coffee, tea, and computers for guest use. In addition to private rooms, dorms rooms with bunk beds are available. All rooms have access to the shared bathrooms and shared kitchens on every floor.
2. Czech Inn Hostel – Budget
Steps from the Krymská tram stop (100m, 1-minute walk) and a variety of restaurants in the trendy Vinohrady neighborhood, this hip and affordable hostel features private rooms, shared dorm rooms, and apartments with kitchenettes. On-site amenities include a bar, shared kitchen, self-service laundry facilities, 24-hour front desk, and historic architecture. The hostel is located a 5-minute walk (350m) from Havlicek Gardens.
3. Betlem Club Hotel – Moderate
Historic hotel in Prague’s Old Town, located a 7-minute walk (500m) from the iconic Charles Bridge and a 7-minute walk (550m) from the Prague Astronomical Clock. Free breakfast is served in the 13th-century cellar lounge, and guest rooms feature refrigerators, private bathrooms, and vintage furnishings.
4. Domus Henrici Boutique Hotel – Moderate
Charming mid-range hotel with complimentary breakfast, a cozy lounge space, 24-hour front desk, and house car service (fee applies), located a 3-minute walk (280m) from Prague Castle and a 14-minute walk (1.2km) from Lennon Wall. Guest rooms (accessible via stairs only) feature tea and coffee facilities, minibars, private bathrooms, and desks; all guests can access the shared terraces.
5. ICON Hotel & Lounge – Moderate
Trendy boutique hotel with complimentary breakfast, a bar, and a restaurant, and located a 4-minute walk (350m) from Wenceslas Square and an 8-minute walk (600m) from the Národní Museum. Guest rooms feature luxurious Hästens beds, marble bathrooms, desks, and smart TVs; an in-house spa offers massage treatments.
6. Louren Hotel – Moderate
Located in a residential area, a 9-minute walk (700m) from the Flora metro station, this family-run boutique hotel offers complimentary breakfast, 24-hour reception, concierge services, and a pet-friendly policy. Marble bathrooms with bathtubs and air conditioning come standard in all rooms, and cots are available for children.
7. NYX Hotel Prague by Leonardo Hotels – Moderate
Adjacent to the Mucha Museum and a 4-minute walk (350m) from Wenceslas Square, this design-forward hotel offers a bar, concierge service, local artwork, and breakfast for a fee. All rooms feature air conditioning, rainfall showers, espresso machines, and minibars; suites include sofa beds and terraces.
- The Best Hotels in Prague
- The Best Prague Hotels for Families
- Where to Stay in Prague
- The Best Time to Visit Prague
- The Best Hotels in Amsterdam
- The Best Hotels in Barcelona
- The Best Hotels in Berlin
- The Best Hotels in Dublin
- The Best Hotels in Florence
- The Best Hotels in Istanbul
- The Best Hotels in Lisbon
- The Best Hotels in London
- The Best Hotels in Madrid
- The Best Hotels in Matera
- The Best Hotels in Milan
- The Best Hotels in Naples
- The Best Hotels in Palermo
- The Best Hotels in Paris
- The Best Hotels in Reykjavik
- The Best Hotels in Rome
- The Best Hotels in Seville
- The Best Hotels in Venice