Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – Stylish and modern lifestyle hotel in the heart of Bangkok.
One of Bangkok’s newest five-star hotels offers comfortable rooms with full-length windows and great views of the city. Rooms feature a chic all-white or elegant dark wood decor, king beds, and trendy amenities. With two award-winning restaurants, a modern coffee bar, artisanal bakery, and in-vogue bar on the thirty-seventh floor, there are plenty of options for guests. Located close to the city center, the hotel is just minutes from the sky train station, Patpong night market, several restaurants and bars, and shopping. Excellent service, friendly staff, and unique decor make for an exciting experience.
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – Location
- Area: Prime location on a busy main road; surrounded by great dining, drinking, and shopping options; close to the expressway; and walkable to the BTS Skytrain and MRT underground stations.
- Address: 188 Silom Road, Bangrak.
- Nearest Metro Stations: Chong Nonsi – BTS Skytrain (600m). Silom – MRT Underground (1 km).
- How to Get There: Take the Airport Rail Link from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phaya Thai station, and then take a taxi. However, the most efficient way to reach the hotel is by taking a pre-paid taxi from the airport and using the expressway (35 km). Metered taxis are also the best option for guests arriving by local flights at the old Don Mueang Airport (25 km).
- Handy to: Sri Maha Mariamman Temple (400m). King Power MahaNakhon Skywalk (500m). Patpong night market (700m).
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – The Basics
- Ages: Guests tend to be a mix of business travelers, couples on a romantic getaway, and families. All ages are welcome, and cribs are available on request.
- View: Rooms on higher levels, Executive Club Lounge, Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant, as well as Ballroom38 offer panoramic city views.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: Not expected or offered at this modern, city-center hotel.
- Laundry: Laundry service available.
- Parking: Free and secure on-site parking.
- Extras: Executive Club Lounge on the 27th floor for guests in Executive Rooms and Suites. Ballroom38 on the 38th floor for private events and weddings. 11 meeting rooms. Art gallery to promote local artists.
- When to Book: Reserve 1-2 months in advance through the year, and 2-3 months in advance for December-January.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +66 2352 4000
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: pullmanbangkokhotelg.com
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – Amenities
- Pool: Small outdoor pool on the 5th floor with a few sunbeds.
- Spa: Luxurious Anne Semonin Spa with 12 treatment rooms, offering a wide range of treatments and massages, as well as salon services.
- Fitness Center: Large, well-equipped EnerGy Fitness gym next to the pool on the 5th floor, with an adjoining aerobics/yoga room.
- For Disabled Guests: Elevators to every floor, and luggage ramp at the entrance accessible by wheelchairs. No specially-designed rooms for disabled guests.
- For Families: Extra bed, complimentary cribs, and baby-sitters on hire, but not really designed for families with small children. Special children’s menu at 25 Degrees Burgers, Wine & Liquor Bar.
- Activities: Travel desk can help arrange tickets and tours within Bangkok and across Thailand.
- Other Facilities: 12 creative meeting spaces, including 1 ballroom and 4 within an art gallery. Mini-fridge, safe, coffee machine, and electric kettle in all rooms.
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – Food and Drink
- Restaurants & Bars: Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant – Fantastic setting on the 37th floor, both indoor and outdoor, offering panoramic views of Bangkok. French cuisine, fine-dining, extensive wine and cheese selection, and excellent cocktails. Daily, 5 pm to 1 am, with happy hours till 8 pm. • 25 Degrees Burgers, Wine & Liquor Bar – Offshoot of LA’s famous restaurant, this 24-hour outlet serves arguably the city’s best burgers, along with all-day breakfast, sides, salads, beer, wine, cocktails, and craft beer. Special happy hours on food in the afternoon. • Mistral Restaurant – All-day dining restaurant on the 2nd floor serving international cuisine, with substantial Western and Asian buffets for breakfast and lunch. • Playground Bakery Bangkok – Authentic French bakery items like brioches, croissants, bread, and pastries, along with freshly-brewed coffee make this an ideal space to catch up with friends. • Playground Café – Lobby café serving a good selection of teas, coffee, drinks, and food (from 25 Degrees).
- Lounge: The exclusive Executive Club Lounge on the 27th floor for guests in the Executive rooms and suites offers the following complimentary amenities: breakfast (6-10.30 am); tea, coffee, and snacks through the day; cocktails and canapés in the evenings; late check-out; and 1-hour access to the Club Lounge boardroom.
- Breakfast: May be included in some rates while booking. Served in Mistral Restaurant. 6 am to 10.30 am on weekdays, and up to 11 am on weekends.
- Room Service: 24/7, but with a limited menu after 11 pm.
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – Rooms
- Room Types: G Deluxe Room • Premium Deluxe Room • Executive Room • G Club Room • Executive Suite • G Suite • Presidential Suite (1-only) • List of all Rooms
- Smoking Rooms: The hotel offers all category rooms except the Presidential Suite for smokers. Floors 17, 18, and 32 are smoking floors. Smoking is also permitted in the outdoor sections of Scarlett and 25 Degrees.
- Best Room: All rooms come with C.O. Bigelow bathroom amenities, pillow menu, and coffee machines, and the 32 suites are extremely spacious and well-designed. The 1-only Presidential Suite on the 27th floor is the best, and at 199 sqm, features 2 bedrooms with large ensuite bathrooms and a spacious living area. Comes with complimentary breakfast and Executive Club Lounge access.
- For Families: Each of the 32 suites has a couch that can sleep 1 adult, and an optional extra bed to sleep up to 4.
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – Local Transport
- Walking: The hotel is located on the busy Silom road, with an excellent choice of hotels, restaurants, bars, cafés, and shops within walking distance.
- Metro and Bus: The hotel is walking distance from the Chong Nonsi (600m) and Sala Daeng (800m) BTS Skytrain stations, as well as the Silom MRT (underground) station (1 km). There are bus stops right next to and opposite the hotel. It’s easy to take a bus in Bangkok if you know the route and stop, but the conductors and drivers don’t speak English.
- Taxis: Metered taxis are available in plenty, and the hotel staff will easily get you one. Tuktuks also dot the street right outside the hotel, but they do not have meters, so bargain hard. Motorcycle taxis are available at every corner, but again, one needs to bargain hard. Otherwise, one can avail the app-based Grab and Pun Pun Bicycle Share easily.
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – What’s Nearby?
Recommended Nearby Tours
- Hop-on Hop-off – The popular hop-on hop-off concept has taken off in Bangkok, and tourists can avail bus, tuktuk, and boat options to explore the city.
- City Tours – Several half and full-day city tours with English-speaking guides can be arranged through the travel desk or online travel agencies.
Best Nearby Restaurants
- Triple Two Silom – 2 good restobars: Triple Two Restaurant (casual, modern, and elegant dining, popular for its breakfast buffets, seafood, and cocktails) and The Mint (drinks, tapas, and special vegetarian menu with street-side setting). (200m).
- Silom Village – Popular restaurant and bar serving authentic and modern Thai cuisine. Happy hours every day; live Thai music and dance on some nights. (500m).
- Saravana Bhavan – Located right above a Starbucks outlet. Go here for good value and mouth-watering Indian vegetarian dishes. (700m).
- Sunrise Tacos – One of several outlets serving delicious Mexican fare and margaritas. (800m).
- Beirut – Lip-smacking Lebanese food. Try their shawarmas. (1 km).
- Several well-known American outlets such as McDonald’s, Burger King, Pizza Hut, and Domino’s are within walking distance, toward Sala Daeng station.
- Plenty of hawkers on the streets around the hotel selling all kinds of food, from freshly-cut fruits to Thai noodle soups and barbecued meats and fish. Sit on the tiny plastic stools on the sidewalk or have them pack it for you.
Best Nearby Bars and Breweries
- Buddy’s Bar & Grill – Just on the corner by the hotel entrance. This tiny open-air pub is popular for its open-air seating, multi-cuisine menu, free Wi-Fi, and cheap drinks. (50m).
- Patpong – The twin streets of Patpong are full of bars which are open through the day till late-night. Ladyboys are very persistent in inviting men into the sleazy ones. (700m).
- Hooters – This famous American sports bar offers live sports on large TV screens, excellent drinks menu, huge portions of American dishes. Famous for the fun and flirty female servers and its chicken wings. (800m)
Best Nearby Cafes
Several small Thai cafes selling coffee, tea, and Thai food in both directions outside the hotel. For strong Western coffee and snacks, head to one of the following:
- Starbucks – Famous American brand known for its hot and cold coffee, frappes, and snacks. Free Wi-Fi available. (700m).
- Au Bon Pain – Excellent coffee, tea, and smoothie menu, along with a nice selection of bagels, croissants, sandwiches, and soups. (1 km).
Nearby Shopping & Cool Shops
- Boots – Multiple outlets on Silom, including under Sala Daeng BTS station and in Silom Complex. Famous British brand selling beauty, health, and pharmaceutical products. (800m).
- Silom Complex – Large shopping center housing outlets like Mango, several local stalls and shops, cafes, and restaurants. (1 km)
- MBK – Popular mall selling souvenirs, clothes, accessories, and electronics, as well as fakes. Connected to the BTS National Stadium station. (2.5 km).
- Several boutiques around the hotel offering custom suits at terrific prices. Measurements and delivery both can be arranged at the hotel.
- Sri Maha Mariamman Temple – Also known as Wat Khaek, this over 140-year-old Hindu temple is worth a visit. The area around the temple is filled with shops and stalls selling souvenirs, flowers, Indian food, and Indian music and movies. (400m).
- King Power MahaNakhon Skywalk – Observation deck on the 78th floor with a glass floor, not for the faint of heart. Indoor observation deck on the 74th floor, and virtual reality paragliding ride on the 1st floor. Look for the tall building with cutting-edge architecture that looks like it was left incomplete. (500m).
- Patpong Night Market – Comes alive after sunset. Sleazy in some parts, but plenty to keep everyone interested. Lots of stalls selling souvenirs, clothes, and even copies of branded bags and watches. (700m).
- Lumpini Park – Bangkok’s answer to New York city’s Central Park, this 140-acre green lung has something for everyone. From boating to yoga classes, picnic spots, jogging and cycling tracks, food stalls, and weekend food markets. (1.5 km).
Nearby Markets or Grocery Stores
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G – The Hotel
- Best Hotels in Bangkok
- Best Hotels for Families in Bangkok
- Best Budget Hotels in Bangkok
- Best Airport Hotels in Bangkok
- Best Hotels with Pools in Bangkok
- Best Family Apartment Rentals in Bangkok
- Where to Stay in Bangkok
- Best Things to Do in Bangkok
- Bangkok with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Transportation
- Best Tours in Bangkok
- Best Day Trips in Bangkok
- Best Markets in Bangkok
- Best Shopping Malls in Bangkok
- Bangkok to Koh Samui