Seattle Travel Guide › Winery Tours
Updated: October 15, 2021
Recommended Seattle Tours
GetYourGuide.com is a safe, reliable, and convenient site for booking local tours.
- Seattle Locks Cruise – Fun and informative boat tour from Seattle’s waterfront, through the Ballard Locks, and into Lake Union. (Or the same tour in the opposite direction.)
- The Ultimate Food Experience with Local Guide – Fantastic private tour of Seattle’s best food. Starts in Pike Place Market and takes in all the culinary highlights of downtown Seattle.
- Boeing Factory Tour from Seattle – Highly recommended! See the factory floor where the Boeing planes are constructed. Every bit as cool as it sounds.
- City Highlights Tour – Wonderful three-hour tour of Seattle’s top attractions. (Visit Pioneer Square, Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, and more.)
- Pike Place Market Chef-Guided Food Tour – Awesome tour of the specialty shops and top restaurants in Pike Place Market and a few surrounding streets.
- Mount Rainier Full Day Tour • Olympic National Park Small-Group Tour • Snoqualmie Falls & Winery Tour – Hotel pick up and drop-off for visits to three of the northwest’s most beautiful outdoor attractions.
The Best Wine & Winery Tours in Seattle
The Woodinville Winery Day Tour is a great way to experience the region’s renowned wineries, with your host acting not only as a knowledgeable guide but also a designated driver. Woodinville Day Tours generally visit 6 wineries, including both the grand and famous Chateau Ste. Michelle as well as smaller, lesser-known vintners. Scheduled tour groups are small, with a ten-person limit, and trips last 6-7 hours, and include a stop for lunch – but note that lunch and tasting fees are not included in the tour price. Bon Vivant also offers a variety of other scheduled tours, like their Art and Wine Tour (held in the Chihuly Museum), City and Bainbridge Island Day Tour, and tours across the mountains in Leavenworth, Wenatchee, and Yakima. Tours pick up and drop off in downtown Seattle, and private and multi-day tours are available on request.
Passengers can be picked up at various locations, check website for details.
For a completely customized wine touring experience, choose Seattle Wine Tours. Their knowledgeable chauffeurs offer private tours of all shapes and sizes; from afternoon to multi-day, in a town car, limo, passenger van, or 35-person mini-coach. Visit big or boutique wineries (or both) in Seattle, Woodinville, Leavenworth, Wenatchee, Chelan, Yakima, Tri-Cities, or Walla Walla. Add in a stop at majestic Snoqualmie Falls, if you’ve got time. Those who know where they’d like to go can create their own itinerary. If you just want to sit back and enjoy the ride (and wine), Seattle Wine Tours will create a custom experience based on your personal taste and time preferences. Meal and tasting fees are not included in the tour price, but water and snacks are provided.
Passengers are picked up and dropped off at their preferred location.