• Location: Macquarie Street, East Circular Quay.
• Hotel website: pullmanquaygrandsydneyharbour.com
• Hotel phone: +61 (0)2 9256 4000
• Check prices for Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – Faultless location, sublime views, and perfect for families.
Ideally positioned along a harbor-side path that leads to the iconic Opera House and is lined with classy bistros. The hotel lobby is at street-level on the third floor, with another entrance facing the water. The choice of rooms – called suites – is simple: one or two bedrooms, and facing the magical harbor or the magnificent Royal Botanic Gardens. Rooms are unfussy, feature fully-equipped kitchenettes, and lounge/dining areas, and the sofas can convert into double beds, making them ideal for families. Even better are the suites with two bedrooms that are located in a corner and offer double the views. All the balconies are pleasantly large. Alongside the heated indoor pool is a spacious area with lounge chairs providing more outstanding views. The location is impeccable: just steps from the Opera House, and only a little further to the historical Rocks area via Circular Quay, the hub for trains and ferries.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – The Location
- Area: Along eastern Circular Quay, fronting the harbor and backing onto Macquarie Street.
- Address: 61 Macquarie Street, East Circular Quay.
- Nearest Transport: Bus – Circular Quay, Alfred St (250m), Tram – Circular Quay (200m), Ferry – Circular Quay (200m).
- Handy to: Royal Botanic Garden, The Rocks, Sydney Opera House, Circular Quay.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – The Basics
- Guests: Excellent for everyone, especially families.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Views: Views of the harbor from the front, or of the Botanic Gardens at a distance from the back.
- Parking: Valet parking available for A$60 per day.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +61 (0)2 9256 4000
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: pullmanquaygrandsydneyharbour.com
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – Amenities
- Pool: Indoors and heated, with superb views, but not that appealing for swimming.
- Spa: Spa tubs and a sauna available.
- Fitness Center: Fully-equipped, alongside the pool and open 24 hours.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: None.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: Q Dining offers a refined harbor-side setting, with modern cuisine, chic décor, and extensive wine list.
- Lounge/Bar: Hacienda Sydney is a vibrant meeting place, with sophisticated sipping and a glass wall for faultless viewing.
- Breakfast: Some rates include breakfast. Otherwise, it costs A$30.
- Room Service: Available 24 hours.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – Rooms
- Room Types: Garden View or Harbour View Suites with one or two bedrooms • List of all Rooms
- Smoking Rooms: By Australian law, smoking is forbidden within hotel buildings.
- Best Room: The very spacious two-bedroom Harbour View suites are on the upper floors and in a corner for arguably the finest views anywhere in Sydney.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – What’s Nearby?
Best Nearby Restaurants & Bars
The harbor-side path leading to the Opera House is lined with classy eateries, including:
- Eastbank Café – Pleasingly affordable for pasta, meat, and oysters.
- Buckley’s Sydney – Burgers, platters, and drinks in a spacious setting.
- Searock Grill – Contemporary, with a focus on steak and seafood.
- Sydney Cove Oyster Bar – Seafood with Asian influences in an informal waterside setting.
- About 200m from Circular Quay for trains and ferries across Sydney.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – The Hotel
- Sydney Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Sydney
- Best Hotels for Families in Sydney
- Where to Stay in Sydney
- Sydney Hotel Map
- Sydney Hotel Reviews
- Best Time to Visit Sydney
- Best Hotels in Brisbane
- Best Family Hotels in Brisbane
- Where to Stay in Brisbane
- Best Time to Visit Brisbane
- Melbourne Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Melbourne
- Best Hotels for Families in Melbourne
- Where to Stay in Melbourne
- Best Time to Visit Melbourne