Updated: May 22, 2018
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – offers a faultless location and sublime views, and is perfect for families.
Along a harbour-side path that leads to the iconic Opera House and lined with classy bistros, the lobby is at street-level on the third floor, with another entrance facing the water. The choice of rooms – called suites – is simple: one or two bedrooms, and facing the magical harbour or the magnificent Royal Botanic Gardens. Rooms are unfussy, feature a fully-equipped kitchenette and lounge/dining area, and the sofa can convert into a double bed, making it ideal for families. Even better are the suites with two bedrooms that are located in a corner and offer double the views. All the balconies are pleasantly large. Alongside the heated indoor pool is a spacious area with lounge chairs providing more outstanding views, but the overwhelming chlorine smell makes it uninviting. However, the location is impeccable: within a one-minute stroll of the Opera House, and only a little further to the historical Rocks area via Circular Quay, the hub for trains and ferries.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – The Basics
- Location: Along eastern Circular Quay, fronting the harbour and backing onto Macquarie Street.
- Guests: Excellent for everyone, especially families.
- Pets: Not allowed.
- Views: Views of the harbour from the front, or of the Botanic Gardens at a distance from the back.
- Wi-Fi Internet: Free for Accor members; membership is free. Otherwise, guests are charged.
- Parking: Valet parking available for A$60 per day.
- Phone: 9256 4000
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.pullmanquaygrandsydneyharbour.com
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates. Use the website specific to your language, currency, and home-country for easiest use: UK • USA • Français • Deutsch • Nederlands.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – Amenities
- Pool: Indoors and heated, with superb views, but not that appealing for swimming.
- Spa: Spa tubs and a sauna available.
- Fitness Center: Fully-equipped, alongside the pool and open 24 hours.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: None.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: Q Dining offers a refined harbour-side setting, with modern cuisine, chic décor and extensive wine list.
- Lounge/Bar: Hacienda Sydney is a vibrant meeting place, with sophisticated sipping and a glass wall for faultless viewing.
- Breakfast: Some rates include breakfast. Otherwise, it costs A$30.
- Room Service: Available 24 hours.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – Rooms
- Room Types: Garden View or Harbour View Suites with one or two bedrooms.
- Smoking Rooms: By Australian law, smoking is forbidden within hotel buildings.
- Best Room: The very spacious two-bedroom Harbour View suites are on the upper floors and in a corner for arguably the finest views anywhere in Sydney.
Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour – What’s Nearby?
Nearby Restaurants & Bars
The harbour-side path leading to the Opera House is lined with classy eateries, including:
- Eastbank Café – pleasingly affordable for pasta, meat and oysters. 1-minute walk.
- Buckley’s Sydney – burgers, platters and drinks in a commodious setting. 1-minute walk.
- Searock Grill – contemporary, with focus on steak and seafood. 1-minute walk.
- Portobello Caffe – casual outdoor, with unparalleled views of the Harbour Bridge. 3-minute walk.
- Sydney Cove Oyster Bar -seafood with Asian influences in informal waterside setting. 3-minute walk.
About 200m from Circular Quay for trains and ferries across Sydney.