Home > Washington Family Hotels
by Santorini Dave • Updated: December 3, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 5 Best Hotels for Families in Washington, DC
1. Four Seasons Washington DC – Georgetown
Great indoor pool, fitness center, and spa. Located in a quiet neighborhood but still close to the sites. Huge suites. Service and staff are exemplary. Phone: (202) 342-0444
2. Monaco Washington DC – Downtown
Good sized rooms and a fantastic location. Boutique-style hotel but not stuffy and still family-friendly. Large King Suites are wonderful. Hotel is very pet friendly. Phone: (202) 628-7177
3. JW Marriott Hotel – Downtown
Larger rooms are perfect for a family of 5. Short walk to the White House, The Mall, metro, and Smithsonian museums. Nice indoor pool and jacuzzi. Phone: (202) 393-2000
4. Embassy Suites Convention Center – Downtown
King suites are good for family of 4. Premium suites sleep family of 5. Medium-sized indoor pool and jacuzzi. Large and tasty free breakfasts help save money. Phone: (202) 739-2001
5. Holiday Inn Rosslyn – Arlington
Across the Potomac River from DC but close to a metro stop that gets you downtown in 10 minutes. Nice indoor pool and fitness center. Free parking. Restaurants nearby. Phone: (703) 807-2000