• What is the best hotel in London?
• What is the best luxury hotel in London?
• What is the best boutique hotel in London?
• What is the best hotel for families in London?
• What is the best area to stay in London?
Reader Reviews: What is the best hotel in London?
My favorite hotel is Hyatt Churchill in Marylebone. It is a great location near Oxford Street and Hyde Park. It has gotten a lot more expensive to stay there though.
Radisson Blue Edwardian is my favorite boutique hotel in London. Quirky decor. Friendly staff. Close to fun stuff to do. Close to small yummy eateries and fun shopping. And a bit of theater close by. And it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Maybe just an arm.
We LOVED Covent Garden Hotel which is one of several hotels in London owned by the Firmdale Hotel Group. Depending on which area you prefer to stay in London I would definitely suggest staying at one of their hotels. The service was top notch and very friendly, the breakfast was phenomenal and our room was absolutely gorgeous.