Help other readers by answering some or all of these questions:
• What is the best hotel in Paris?
• What is the best luxury hotel in Paris?
• What is the best boutique hotel in Paris?
• What is the best hotel for families in Paris?
• What is the best area to stay in Paris?
Reader Reviews: What is the best hotel in Paris?
Les Bains – Again a very trendy/lively scene, dark & hip hotel. Dead in the morning since most people are staying up late, but gets a very cool crowd at the bar during happy hour and night.
My wife and I had a great stay in Paris at Hotel Madison in Saint Germain. Small boutique hotel with an amazing staff, small but very good breakfast, lovely rooms, some overlooking Abbaye de Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Les Deux Magots and Cafe de Fiore just outside the door. Great location.
For value of money, convenience, and comfy room: The Novotel Gare Montparnesse.