Help other readers by answering some or all of these questions:
• What is the best hotel in Singapore?
• What is the best luxury hotel in Singapore?
• What is the best boutique hotel in Singapore?
• What is the best hotel for families in Singapore?
• What is the best area to stay in Singapore?
Reader Reviews: What is the best hotel in Singapore?
We stayed at the Sentosa Shangri-La. It was very family friendly. The rooms were made for families and not just families with 1 child. It is hard to come by rooms for 4 people in Asia. They think about the details. The rooms had complimentary kids toothbrushes and toothpaste as well as Pringle’s and free beverages. Their international breakfast buffet is one of the best I have ever seen – homemade naan and curries, Chinese dim sum, American eggs, pancake and meats, European cheeses and pastries – Definitely, something for everyone! The free shuttle takes you everywhere on Sentosa.
Jong from Los Angeles
The Raffles is the best hotel in Singapore and maybe all of Asia. Five star the way it should be done.