Home > Palm Springs Best Hotels
Updated: October 15, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 9 Best Hotels in Palm Springs
1. Kimpton Rowan Hotel – Downtown Palm Springs
Stylish, pet-friendly hotel with a rooftop pool (open year-round) and bar and several dining options, located in the heart of downtown and an easy walk to the Palm Springs Art Museum. In addition to free bicycles, amenities include free morning coffee, fitness center, an evening manager’s reception, and house car service within Downtown Palm Springs. Rooms feature bathrobes, a yoga mat, and desert and mountain views.
2. The Colony – Downtown Palm Springs
Historic hotel with a fantastic pool area and lots of sunbeds. Amenities include an outdoor climate-controlled saltwater pool, a restaurant, full-service spa, and complimentary bicycles. Some rooms have bathtubs and fireplaces.
3. La Quinta Resort & Club – La Quinta
Luxury resort featuring 7 restaurants, 5 golf courses, tennis courts with private instructor, and 41 climate-controlled swimming pools. Located 21.5 miles south of Palm Springs. Every room has a mini-fridge, coffee maker, and historic architecture, and some rooms feature fireplaces or private hot tubs.
4. The Ritz-Carlton – Rancho Mirage
Desert-inspired resort with a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, 2 pools, and an exclusive club lounge. Located 9 miles southeast of Palm Springs. Most rooms have balconies, and complimentary amenities include yoga, guided hikes, lawn games, a candy buffet, bicycles, and stargazing.
5. Santiago Resort – Palm Springs
Men-only, gay-friendly, clothing-optional hotel featuring an outdoor heated pool and spa, free bicycles, free parking, mountain views, and a complimentary, always-open snack bar. Continental breakfast is served daily, and the hotel is located a 3-minute drive from downtown and a 7-minutes from the Palm Springs International Airport.
6. Del Marcos Hotel – Downtown Palm Springs
Adults-only, pet-friendly hotel with an outdoor saltwater pool, located steps from downtown’s shops and restaurants. On-site facilities include a spa, a restaurant, bar, and continental breakfast, happy hour drinks, and free bikes.
7. Dive Palm Springs – Palm Springs
Great boutique hotel offering continental breakfast and located within a 5-minute drive of downtown Palm Springs, shopping, golf courses, hiking trails, and the airport. Amenities include an outdoor heated pool, a garden area, a lounge with a piano, a BBQ grill, and complimentary bicycles. Each room has an individual theme and eclectic decor.
8. L’Horizon Resort & Spa – Palm Springs
Adults-only, design-forward resort featuring 25 private bungalows with modern amenities like Apple TVs, Nest thermostats, and Nespresso machines. In addition to a full-service spa, the resort has a restaurant, bar, and pool and is located a short drive from downtown Palm Springs, several golf courses, malls, hiking trails, and the Airport.
9. Parker Palm Springs – Canyon Sands
Whimsical boutique hotel offering a slew of recreational activities including tennis courts, a croquet lawn, bicycles, hammocks, giant chess, a fitness center and spa, and adult and family swimming pools. Located halfway between downtown Palm Springs and Cathedral City and within a short drive of numerous golf courses, hiking trails, restaurants, and the airport. This colorful hotel features several on-site dining options and a lemonade stand.
- Best Hotels for Families in Palm Springs
- Best Budget Hotels in Palm Springs
- Where to Stay in Palm Springs
- California with Kids
- Best Time to Visit California
- Best Hotels for Families in Los Angeles
- Where to Stay in Los Angeles
- Best Time to Visit Los Angeles
- Best Hotels in San Diego
- Best Hotels for Families in San Diego
- Best Choice Hotels in San Diego
- Best Cheap Hotels in San Diego
- Best Time to Visit San Diego
- Best Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Hotels for Families in San Francisco
- Best Budget Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Choice Hotels in San Francisco
- Where to Stay in San Francisco
- San Francisco with Kids
- Best Time to Visit San Francisco
- Best Hotels for Families in Santa Barbara
- Where to Stay in Santa Barbara