• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 3 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels on Isla Mujeres
1. Casa de los Suenos (luxury)
All-suite, family hotel with amazing kid-friendly amenities, including a zip line, an infinity pool, and a pint-sized water park with another pool. The hotel’s suites sit on a little hill overlooking the ocean, most with private balconies or patios, some with Jacuzzis, and all with daily breakfast included. The water park offers a two-tiered pool with a swim-up bar, slides that end in the ocean, a rock-climbing wall, and a private pier. Kayaks, snorkel gear, and paddleboards are available.
2. Ixchel Beach Hotel (moderate)
The 2-bedroom suites sleep families of 4, 5, or 6. Two nice pools (one hot, one cold) are right on the beach. Shops and restaurants are a 2 minute walk away. The beach in front of the hotel is probably the most kid-friendly beach in Mexico (calm and shallow).
3. Los Arcos Suites (budget)
Large suites with kitchenettes. Centrally located in the middle of Isla’s shops, restaurants, and bars. 2 blocks from the beach, 3 blocks from the ferry. In high season it can be a little noisy late into the night.