- I’m Dave and I love to travel.
- SantoriniDave.com is the most popular hotel and travel blog on the internet. It attracts almost 3 million readers every month and is one of the top websites for hotel reviews and hotel-related searches.
- The Santorini Dave website has a five-star rating with readers. Read reviews here.
- The site is now so popular that I can’t do it all by myself. I get help from Anne O’Neill, Lindsey Walker, Dawn Shepard, and Len Davis in Seattle. Paul Hellander and Demetra Poulios in Greece. Rushabh Mehta in Mumbai. Paul Greenway in Australia. Anna Kaminski in London. Diane Ruengsorn in Paris. Robert Kachelriess in Las Vegas. Beth Reiber in Tokyo. And Eleanor Berman in NYC. They’re local experts and help me review hotels and update travel information.
- I have a monthly newsletter. It sends free tourist maps, travel guides, and new hotel reviews to over 35,000 subscribers. Subscribe Here.
- I started travel blogging in January 2010 on the website My Little Nomads – a site about traveling with kids (I’ve since moved that content to Santorini Dave). I started Santorini Dave in September, 2012.
- For my personal email subscribe to my newsletter.
- Disclaimer: “Love truth, but pardon error.” -Voltaire
Making The World A Better Place
Santorini Dave is an official partner of Give Directly. For every hotel booking made through my site I donate $5 to that wonderful charity. Give Directly gives cash transfers directly to people living in extreme poverty (usually in Kenya and Uganda).
Total Donated to Give Directly: $247,993.
Our goal is to donate over $400,000 to Give Directly in 2020. Here’s more info about my donations.
I’m hoping Santorini Dave will continue to grow and my contribution to a great cause will be able to increase.