by Santorini Dave • Updated: December 2, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: Booking.com is my favorite website for booking hotels (and yes, it’s the site I always use when reserving a room). It’s safe, easy to use, and consistently has great rates. All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation to the wonderful non-profit GiveDirectly. Read more about my charitable giving here.
Berlin Hotels – Tips and Advice
- Booking.com – the best site for booking Berlin hotels.
- Best Luxury Hotels in Berlin: Regent Berlin • SO/ Berlin Das Stue
- Best Boutique Hotels in Berlin: nhow Berlin • Michelberger Hotel
- Best Hotels for Families in Berlin: Westin Grand Berlin • Hollywood Media Hotel
- Berlin Hotels with Swimming Pool: Hotel Adlon Kempinski • Das Stue • Westin • Hotel Oderberger • Grand Hyatt • Waldorf Astoria • Hilton Berlin • Radisson Blu • Pullman Berlin • Titanic Chaussee
- Where To Stay in Berlin: Mitte and Charlottenburg – both safe, central, convenient, and fun areas of Berlin.
The 10 Best Hotels in Berlin
- 1. Regent Berlin – Mitte
- 2. SO/ Berlin Das Stue – Charlottenburg
- 3. Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin – Mitte
- 4. Dormero Hotel Berlin Ku’damm – Charlottenburg
- 5. nhow Berlin – Friedrichshain
- 6. Michelberger Hotel – Friedrichshain
- 7. Bleibtreu Berlin by Golden Tulip – Charlottenburg
- 8. Hotel de Rome – Mitte
- 9. Hotel i31 – Mitte
- 10. The Mandala – Mitte