Home > Vancouver Best Hotels
Updated: November 1, 2019
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
Vancouver Hotels – Tips and Advice
- Booking.com – the best site for booking Vancouver hotels.
- Best Luxury Hotels in Vancouver: Fairmont Hotel Vancouver • Rosewood Hotel Georgia • Four Seasons • Shangri-La
- Best Boutique Hotels in Vancouver: Opus Hotel • Wedgewood Hotel & Spa
- Best Honeymoon Hotel in Vancouver: Granville Island Hotel
- Best Hotels for Families in Vancouver: Four Seasons • Westin Grand Vancouver
- Where To Stay in Vancouver: Downtown Vancouver (walking distance to Stanley Park, nightlife, and shopping) is the best neighborhood to stay for most visitors to Vancouver, BC.
The 4 Best Hotels in Vancouver
- Click the hotel name to check prices on Booking.com – my favorite website for booking hotels. Book 4 to 6 months in advance for the best rooms and rates.
A very good hotel in a wonderful location on Granville Island. The huge Granville island market is steps away. The Aquabus leaves every few minutes for downtown, Stanley Park, and other spots around False Creek. And the pedestrian and bike path goes right by the hotel and runs all the way to Stanley Park. Kayak and paddleboard rentals are available from many nearby businesses. The Granville Island Hotel is not quite as luxurious as the Fairmont or Four Seasons but if you’re goal is to experience the outdoors it can’t be beat.
A classic luxury hotel with a great central location. Elegant decor, onsite luxury shopping, and fabulous indoor pool and fitness center. Family and pet-friendly too, with nightly milk and cookies for kids and a concierge with canine ambassadors. The Fairmont is located just around the corner from Robson Street shopping and restaurants, within easy walking distance of all downtown attractions.
Centrally-located and newly-renovated, but retaining plenty of old-world charm. Spacious and elegant guest rooms feature great luxury extras like heated bathroom floors and Nespresso machines. Deluxe rooms and above have large soaking tubs. Full-treatment spa, beautiful garden terrace, excellent restaurant, and indoor saltwater lap pool. Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, across from the Art Gallery, Pacific Centre, and Skytrain.
4. Four Seasons
30-story luxury hotel atop downtown Vancouver’s Pacific Centre Mall. Rooms and suites are comfortable and spacious, with lovely views out over the city and mountains. The 2-story Royal Suite has floor-to-ceiling windows and a dining table for 8. The heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool is fun, and there’s an excellent in-house restaurant. The Four Seasons is kid-friendly and has a great central location that’s convenient to everything downtown, adjacent to the Skytrain.
- The Best Hotels for Families in Vancouver
- The Best Budget Hotels in Vancouver
- Vancouver with Kids
- The Best Time to Visit Vancouver
- The Best Hotels in Banff
- The Best Hotels for Families in Banff
- The Best Places to Stay in Banff
- The Best Hotels in Calgary
- The Best Places to Stay in Calgary
- The Best Hotels for Families in Montreal
- The Best Hotels in Osoyoos
- The Best Hotels for Families in Quebec City
- The Best Hotels in Sun Peaks
- The Best Hotels in Toronto
- The Best Hotels for Families in Toronto
- The Best Budget Hotels in Toronto
- The Best Things to Do in Toronto
- Toronto with Kids
- The Best Time to Visit Toronto
- The Best Hotels for Families in Victoria
- The Best Hotels for Families in Whistler