The 4 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in Vancouver, BC
1. Hilton Vancouver Downtown (midrange)
The rooms are large, beautifully appointed, and all have a full kitchenette. Kids get a special welcome gift upon arrival. A great outdoor pool is heated to a comfortable 83 degrees (29 degrees Celsius). The Robson Street location makes shopping and an array of dining choices steps away. Rogers Arena and BC Place are within easy walking distance making it great for concerts and hockey and football games.
2. Granville Island Hotel (midrange)
Awesome location on Granville Island surrounded by parks, playgrounds, water, and a bike-pedestrian path. The wonderful Granville Island market is nearby and the Aquabus (a tugboat commuter boat for getting around False Creek) leaves every few minutes for downtown, Stanley Park, and the kid-friendly Science Centre. This is a wonderful hotel and location for families.
3. Auberge Vancouver Hotel (midrange)
This is a great value hotel with a nice pool and large suites with kitchens and living rooms and separate bedroom for the parents. The location is central with the cruise port and much of downtown Vancouver within easy walking distance (though the street that the hotel is on can feel deserted at night).
4. Fairmont Vancouver Airport (luxury)
I usually don’t recommend airport hotels as a place to stay but this is such a wonderful hotel: pool, hot tub, incredible views, and great breakfast that I’m making an exception. It’s located right in the international terminal and is a short walk to the Skytrain which can have you downtown in 20 minutes. Or sit in your room and watch planes land and takeoff. If you’re in Vancouver for 2 nights or more you would want to stay in downtown Vancouver, but if your visit is just one night (or a long layover) and you’re arriving and departing by plane this is a great choice.
More Hotels in Vancouver with Large Family Rooms & Suites
- Best Hotels in Vancouver
- Best Budget Hotels in Vancouver
- Vancouver Airport Hotels
- Vancouver with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Vancouver
- Best Hotels in Banff
- Best Hotels for Families in Banff
- Where to Stay in Banff
- Best Hotels in Calgary
- Where to Stay in Calgary
- Best Hotels for Families in Montreal
- Best Hotels in Osoyoos
- Best Hotels for Families in Quebec City
- Best Hotels in Sun Peaks
- Best Hotels in Toronto
- Best Hotels for Families in Toronto
- Best Budget Hotels in Toronto
- Best Things to Do in Toronto
- Toronto with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Toronto
- Best Hotels for Families in Victoria
- Best Hotels for Families in Whistler