• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 4 Best Hotels for Families in Dubai
- Click the hotel name to check prices on Booking.com – my favorite website for booking hotels. Book 4 to 6 months in advance for the best rooms and rates.
1. Atlantis, The Palm – Palm Island
A super fun resort for kids with activities that could easily fill a week. Top amenities include the Aquaventure water park (the best in Dubai), the Ambassador Lagoon aquarium (with over 65,000 marine creatures), Dolphin Bay, and extensive water sports at the beach. Family suites are perfect for large families or groups. 19 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, 3 private beaches, and kids and teen clubs. (Hotel phone: +971 4 426 2000)
2. Grand Hyatt Dubai – Bur Dubai
Grand deluxe family rooms are huge and beautifully furnished. The resort sits on 37 acres and is a sea of lush green. 8 restaurants, 3 outdoor pools, 1 indoor pool, spa, squash, and tennis courts. Kids pool, kids club, and kids play area. (Like all hotels listed babysitting is available.) (Hotel phone: +971 4 317 1234)
3. Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates – Sheikh Zayed Road
Directly connected to Mall of the Americas and Ski Dubai (the slopes are steps from your door). Nice rooftop pool. Grand deluxe and corner suites are great for families. 3-bedroom ski chalets can comfortably sleep families of 7 or 8. (Hotel phone: +971 4 341 0000)
4. Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa – Jumeirah
An amazing resort by the sea with 3 outdoor pools, a kids club, spa, tennis courts, and water sports (water-skiing, windsurfing, sailing, and kayaking). Rooms are not as large as some of the other hotels listed but fine for a family of 4. Highly regarded Emirates Golf Club is nearby. (Hotel phone: +971 4 399 5555)