Home > Goa Family Hotels
Updated: December 5, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The Best Hotels in Goa for Families
1. Taj Exotica Goa (luxury)
Benaulim, South Goa. Hands down, the best resort for families. The hotel has an outdoor play area and an indoor play room for kids. Loads of activities for the whole family including archery, cricket, golf, cooking and dance classes, chess, bicycles, and water sport equipment. The beach is beautiful and the swimming pool large and kid-friendly.
2. ITC Grand Goa Resort & Spa (luxury)
Arossim Beach, South Goa. Pool is huge with varying levels and a gentle water slide. Rooms are spacious and have large bathrooms with huge tubs. The hotel has a private beach.
3. Resort Rio Calangute (moderate)
Calangute, North Goa. Great pool with a shallow kids’ area. Rooms are large and staff very friendly. The resort has a kids playroom and several good restaurants including an Italian restaurant that serves pizza.
More Hotels for Families in Goa
These hotels have swimming pools and large family-friendly rooms.
- Santana Beach Resort – Singquerim, North Goa
Great kid-friendly budget resort.
- Sonesta Inns – Calangute, North Goa
Steps from the beach. Villas are large.
- Vivanta Panaji – Fort Aguada, North Goa
Supreme luxury, service, and suites. Expensive but worth it.
- Sandalwood Hotel & Retreat – Panjim
Penthouse suites are very family-friendly
- Rosario’s Inn – Benaulim, South Goa
Fun, friendly, and inexpensive hotel. 10 minute walk from the beach. (We stayed here before kids and loved it but definitely has a family-friendly vibe.)
Family Villas and Apartments in Goa
There are not many apartment and villa rentals for families in Goa. The ones that do exist are generally not on the beach and simple 2 and 3 bedroom units. All units have kitchens. Most have washer/dryer and free-wifi.
- Veera Strand Park Serviced Apartments – Calangute
2-bedroom apartments with full kitchen and a/c sleep family of 4.
- Premier Holiday Apartment Goa – Benaulim
Bungalows sleep groups of 10, 3-bedrooms sleep family of 5 or 6, 2-bedrooms sleep family of 4.
- San Joao Holiday Homes – Benaulim
2-bedroom apartments sleep families of 4.
- Ruby Apartments 4 – Calangute
2-bedroom apartments sleep family of 5.
- Holiday Apartments Goa – Benaulim
Cheap (but nice) two-bedroom apartments have full kitchen and air conditioning, and sleep family of 4.
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa
- Alagoa Resort
- Alila Diwa
- The Avenue Calangute
- Beleza by the Beach
- Casablanca Resort
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim
- The Crown Goa
- The Diwa Club
- Fortune Acron Regina
- Goa Villagio Resort & Spa
- Hard Rock Hotel Goa
- Holiday Inn Resort, Goa
- Hospedaria Abrigo de Botelho
- Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa
- John’s Highland Comfort Guest House
- Karma Royal Haathi Mahal
- La Sunila Suites
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort
- Mateus Boutique Hotel
- Novotel Goa Candolim Hotel
- Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort Hotel
- Panjim Inn, Pousada, & Peoples
- Radisson Goa Candolim
- Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
- River Castle
- Santana Beach Resort
- Sonesta Inns
- Tranquility Cottage Resort
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort
- The Best Hotels in Agra
- Where to Stay in Agra
- The Best Hotels in Bengaluru
- Where to Stay in Bengaluru
- The Best Hotels in Chennai
- Where to Stay in Chennai
- The Best Hotels in Delhi
- Where to Stay in Delhi
- The Best Hotels in Goa
- Where to Stay in Goa
- The Best Hotels in Jaipur
- Where to Stay in Jaipur
- The Best Hotels in Jodhpur
- Where to Stay in Jodhpur
- The Best Hotels in Kolkata
- Where to Stay in Kolkata
- The Best Hotels in Mumbai
- Where to Stay in Mumbai