SD › Goa Family Hotels
Updated: March 29, 2021
The Best Hotels & Resorts in Goa for Families
1. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa – Luxury
Benaulim, South Goa. Hands down, the best resort for families. The hotel has an outdoor play area and an indoor play room for kids. Loads of activities for the whole family including archery, cricket, golf, cooking and dance classes, chess, bicycles, and water sport equipment. The beach is beautiful and the swimming pool large and kid-friendly.
2. ITC Grand Goa Resort & Spa – Luxury
Arossim Beach, South Goa. Pool is huge with varying levels and a gentle water slide. Rooms are spacious and have large bathrooms with huge tubs. The hotel has a private beach.
3. Resort Rio – Moderate
Calangute, North Goa. Great pool with a shallow kids’ area. Rooms are large and staff very friendly. The resort has a kids playroom and several good restaurants including an Italian restaurant that serves pizza.
More Hotels for Families in Goa
These hotels have swimming pools and large family-friendly rooms.
- Santana Beach Resort – Singquerim, North Goa
Great kid-friendly budget resort.
- Sonesta Inns – Calangute, North Goa
Steps from the beach. Villas are large.
- Vivanta Panaji – Fort Aguada, North Goa
Supreme luxury, service, and suites. Expensive but worth it.
- Sandalwood Hotel & Retreat – Panjim
Penthouse suites are very family-friendly
Family Villas and Apartments in Goa
There are not many apartment and villa rentals for families in Goa. The ones that do exist are generally not on the beach and simple 2 and 3 bedroom units. All units have kitchens. Most have washer/dryer and free-wifi.
- Veera Strand Park Serviced Apartments – Calangute
2-bedroom apartments with full kitchen and a/c sleep family of 4.
- Premier Holiday Apartment Goa – Colva
Bungalows sleep groups of 10, 3-bedrooms sleep family of 5 or 6, 2-bedrooms sleep family of 4.
- San Joao Holiday Homes – Colva
2-bedroom apartments sleep families of 4.
- NK Royal Palms – Benaulim
Cheap (but nice) one-bedroom and studio apartments have full kitchen and air conditioning, and sleep family of 4.
All Goa Hotel Reviews
- The Acacia Hotel & Spa Goa
- Acron Candolim Regina
- Alagoa Resort
- Alila Diwa
- The Avenue Calangute
- Beleza by the Beach
- Casablanca Resort
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Goa Candolim
- The Crown Goa
- The Diwa Club
- Goa Villagio Resort & Spa
- Hard Rock Hotel Goa
- Holiday Inn Resort, Goa
- Hospedaria Abrigo de Botelho
- Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa
- John’s Highland Comfort Guest House
- Karma Royal Haathi Mahal
- La Sunila Suites
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort
- Mateus Boutique Hotel
- Novotel Goa Candolim Hotel
- Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort Hotel
- Radisson Goa Candolim
- Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
- River Castle
- Santana Beach Resort
- Sonesta Inns
- Tranquility Cottage Resort
- WelcomHeritage Panjim Inn, Pousada, & Peoples
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort
- Best Hotels in Agra
- Where to Stay in Agra
- Best Hotels in Bengaluru
- Where to Stay in Bengaluru
- Best Hotels in Chennai
- Where to Stay in Chennai
- Best Hotels in Delhi
- Best Airport Hotels in Delhi
- Where to Stay in Delhi
- Best Hotels in Jaipur
- Where to Stay in Jaipur
- Best Hotels in Jodhpur
- Where to Stay in Jodhpur
- Best Hotels in Kolkata
- Where to Stay in Kolkata
- Best Hotels in Mumbai
- Best Airport Hotels in Mumbai
- Where to Stay in Mumbai