Home > Munich Family Hotels
Updated: October 3, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 5 Best Munich Hotels for Families
4-star design hotel with spacious rooms and ultra-modern giant bathrooms. Family Rooms with 2 double beds and 1 sofa bed sleep family of 5. Walking distance to train and tram stations, and to Oktoberfest. Restaurant serves good buffet breakfasts and bar is attractive. The hotel features a small indoor pool with integrated whirlpool, Turkish baths, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, and a small playground.
The colorful interiors of this contemporary hotel feature interesting pop art. It is within walking distance of the historic city center, tram and train station, and Oktoberfest. The Quadruple Room can accommodate a family of 4. Buffet breakfast with good choices included, but there is no on-site restaurant or in-room tea/coffee facilities. However, the late-night bar serves cocktails and pizza.
Newly-renovated hotel with quiet rooms and friendly staff, located right in the city center. The tram stop is right outside the hotel, while the train station is within walking distance. Fully-equipped 2-bedroom apartments comfortable for up to 6 adults. The pet-friendly hotel offers breakfast buffet, babysitting service, and a fitness corner.
In the heart of the old town, the family-friendly Hotel ADRIA is located close to Lehel U-Bahn station, English Garden’s gorgeous beer gardens, museums, shops, and restaurants. The warmly-decorated and spacious Superior Quadruple Room sleeps a family of 4 and has an extra-large double bed and sofa bed. Optional buffet and takeaway breakfast provided. Dogs are allowed.
Family-run hotel featuring air-conditioned, soundproofed apartments in the heart of Munich. 4-room Apartments can comfortably accommodate a family of 8, and smaller apartments can sleep families of 4 and 6. In-house Indian restaurant Razdhani offers optional buffet breakfast, and lunch/dinner menus. The hotel is a few minutes walk from U-Bahn and S-Bahn hub.
All Munich Hotel Reviews
- Europe with Kids
- Berlin Hotels for Families
- Amsterdam Hotels for Families
- Vienna Hotels for Families
- Paris Hotels for Families
- Rome Hotels for Families
- Milan Hotels for Families
- Venice Hotels for Families
- London Hotels for Families
- Prague Hotels for Families
- Copenhagen Hotels for Families
- Stockholm Hotels for Families
- Switzerland Hotels for Families