SD › Santa Barbara Family Hotels
Updated: November 3, 2020
The 6 Best Hotels for Families in Santa Barbara, California
1. Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore (luxury)
Amazing grounds and architecture. Great full-day kids’ club for ages 5 to 12. A large saltwater pool and a children’s pool are on the beach (and a smaller pool in another location). Yoga, aqua aerobics, pilates, and a top-notch fitness center for the adults.
2. Hotel Milo (moderate)
Great location at the beach and close to Stearns Wharf, downtown, and the train station (walking distance to all). Fun, friendly atmosphere. Family Suites sleep families of 5 or 6.
3. Castillo Inn at the Beach (moderate)
One block from West Beach and an easy walk to the pier and State Street. The Castillo Suite has two bedrooms and a kitchen. Free parking available.
4. Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta (moderate)
Good value hotel with nice outdoor pool and king suites that sleep families of 4 and 5. Located a short drive outside of downtown Santa Barbara.
5. Harbor House Inn Santa Barbara (moderate)
King rooms are great for a family of 3 or 4. Full kitchens, free parking, and free wi-fi. Loaner bikes available. A block from the beach.
6. Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn (moderate)
Great pool and jacuzzi. Walking distance to a mall but you’ll be driving to the beach or downtown. Good sized rooms. This is a budget hotel by Santa Barbara standards.
- California with Kids
- Best Time to Visit California
- Where to Stay in Big Sur
- Best Hotels in Los Angeles
- Best Los Angeles Family Hotels
- Where to Stay in Los Angeles
- Best Time to Visit Los Angeles
- Where to Stay in Monterey
- Best Hotels in Palm Springs
- Best Hotels for Families in Palm Springs
- Best Budget Hotels in Palm Springs
- Best Hotels in San Diego
- Best Hotels for Families in San Diego
- Best Choice Hotels in San Diego
- Best Cheap Hotels in San Diego
- Best Time to Visit San Diego
- Where to Stay in San Diego
- Best Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Hotels for Families in San Francisco
- Best Budget Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Choice Hotels in San Francisco
- San Francisco with Kids
- Best Time to Visit San Francisco
- Where to Stay in Santa Cruz
- Where to Stay in California Wine Country