Home > Santa Barbara Family Hotels
Updated: December 3, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 5 Best Hotels for Families in Santa Barbara, California
1. Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore (luxury)
Amazing grounds and architecture. Great full-day kids’ club for ages 5 to 12. A large saltwater pool and a children’s pool are on the beach (and a smaller pool in another location). Yoga, aqua aerobics, pilates, and a top-notch fitness center for the adults.
2. Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta (moderate)
Good value hotel with nice outdoor pool and king suites that sleep families of 4 and 5. Located a short drive outside of downtown Santa Barabar.
3. Harbor House Inn Santa Barbara (moderate)
King rooms are great for a family of 3 or 4. Full kitchens, free parking, and free wi-fi. Loaner bikes available. A block from the beach.
4. Hotel Milo Santa Barbara (moderate)
You’re paying more for the location right on the beach but worth it. Free breakfast and wi-fi. Courtyard feel and friendly staff.
5. Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn (moderate)
Great pool and jacuzzi. Walking distance to a mall but you’ll be driving to the beach or downtown. Good sized rooms. This is a budget hotel by Santa Barbara standards.
- California with Kids
- The Best Time to Visit California
- The Best Hotels for Families in Los Angeles
- The Best Hotels in Palm Springs
- The Best Hotels for Families in Palm Springs
- The Best Budget Hotels in Palm Springs
- The Best Hotels in San Diego
- The Best Hotels for Families in San Diego
- The Best Choice Hotels in San Diego
- The Best Cheap Hotels in San Diego
- The Best Time to Visit San Diego
- The Best Hotels in San Francisco
- The Best Hotels for Families in San Francisco
- The Best Budget Hotels in San Francisco
- The Best Choice Hotels in San Francisco
- San Francisco with Kids
- The Best Time to Visit San Francisco