SD › Valencia Family Hotels
Updated: May 22, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 6 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in Valencia, Spain
Modern hotel near the harbor and within walking distance of the City of Arts and Sciences and Camins al Grau. Features 24/7 gym, sauna, outdoor pool, sun terrace, restaurant, bar, and pool bar. Comfortable Family Rooms sleep 4 with a double bed and bunk bed. Buffet breakfast is offered, and the bus stop is steps from the hotel.
Located in an old 1930s palace in the historical and cultural center of Valencia, within walking distance from the Cathedral, Llotja de la Seda and markets. Quintuple rooms have double, single and bunk beds for families of 5. The pet-friendly hotel sports stylish décor, and features buffet breakfasts, free bicycles, and iPads. Multiple transportation options nearby.
Avant-garde hotel near Gran Via and Valencia’s old town, and surrounded by bars, cafes and restaurants. Pet-friendly hotel offers buffet breakfast, and free bikes and iPads. Quadruple and Quintuple rooms can fit families of 4 and 5 respectively.
Pet-friendly and quirky hotel in the heart of Valencia with unique rooms. Quadruple rooms can sleep families of 4. Free baby package includes stroller, carrier, crib and bathtub. Good buffet breakfast and special diet menus offered. Multiple restaurants, cafes, bars, markets and transportation options nearby.
Located in the historic center, within minutes of the Cathedral and Serranos Towers. Simple and modern Family Rooms with terraces can accommodate families of 4 to 6. Good connectivity with nearby bus and tram stops. Pet-friendly. Surrounded by cafes, restaurants, and markets.
Spacious, fully-furnished 2 to 4-bedroom apartments and penthouses sleep groups of 6 to 8. Walking distance to train station.
- Barcelona Travel Guide
- Best Hotels for Families in Barcelona
- Best Boutique Hotels in Barcelona
- Best Budget Hotels in Barcelona
- Best Airport Hotels in Barcelona
- Where to Stay in Barcelona
- Best Things to Do in Barcelona
- Barcelona with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Barcelona
- Madrid Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Madrid
- Best Hotels for Families in Madrid
- Best Budget Hotels in Madrid
- Where to Stay in Madrid
- Best Things to Do in Madrid
- Madrid with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Madrid