• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 5 Best Bangkok Airport Hotels
1. Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport – Luxury
Just a 6-minute walk from the airport through a covered walkway or a quick ride via the 24-hour airport shuttle service, this upscale hotel has 8 restaurants and bars, a beautiful outdoor pool (with a swim-up bar), a full-service spa, a fitness center, and free parking. All rooms have tea/coffee facilities, desks, bathrobes, and bathrooms with bathtubs, and higher-tier rooms feature separate living areas and access to the executive lounge. If you only have one night in Bangkok, it’s reasonable to stay here, taxi or train into the city, then return to the hotel to sleep and catch your flight the next day.
2. Ammata Lanta Resort – Luxury
Luxurious resort featuring 1 and 2-bedroom villas, some with private pools, in a sprawling setting with a private lake, outdoor pool, full-service spa, library lounge, and several dining options. Free parking and free airport transportation are available, and the resort is located 6km (12-minute drive) from Suvarnabhumi Airport and 33km (40-minute drive) from downtown Bangkok.
3. Gold Airport Suites – Moderate
Mid-range hotel located 8km (14-minute drive) from Suvarnabhumi Airport with free parking, an outdoor pool, airport transportation, a restaurant, and a 24-hour front desk. Rooms have balconies, refrigerators, and desks, and the hotel offers on-site massage services.
4. Floral Shire Suvarnabhumi Airport – Budget
Budget hotel located a 15-minute drive (8km) from Suvarnabhumi Airport with free parking, free airport transportation, and a restaurant. The hotel offers single, double, and triple rooms with private bathrooms and minibars, and downtown Bangkok is 32km away (37-minute drive).
5. The Phoenix Hotel Bangkok – Suvarnabhumi Airport – Budget
Modern accommodation offering free airport transportation, a 24-hour front desk, and a restaurant. Rooms have balconies and refrigerators, and the hotel is 9km (15-minute drive) to Suvarnabhumi Airport and 33km (40-minute drive) to central Bangkok.