• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
Bangkok’s Best Hotel Pools – Video
Bangkok Hotels with Swimming Pools
137 Pillars Suites & Residences Bangkok – Best Rooftop Pool
Not 1 but 2 stunning rooftop infinity pools – on the 27th and the 30th floors – offering panoramic views of the city. Uber luxurious studios, apartments, and suites. Hotel phone: +66 2 079-7000
Pathumwan Princess Hotel – Best for Laps
The pool is shallow throughout but so large and wide that it’s great for laps and leisure. One of the biggest pools in Bangkok. Large fitness center. Great location near MBK and other shopping malls. Hotel phone: +66 2 216-3700
Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort – Best for Kids
Huge pool that is very family-friendly. Pool is in a lush green setting and feels miles away from the city. Kids’ pool and kids club. Jacuzzi, sauna, and spa too. Hotel phone: +66 2 476-0022
More Hotels With Swimming Pools
- Mandarin Oriental
2 great pools. One is large and big enough for laps. The other a wading pool surrounded by cabanas. (The Mandarin probably has the best spa in Bangkok.)
- Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok
Great pool for kids. Good size and also has kids’ pool and jacuzzi. Lovely setting right on the river’s edge.
- Anantara Siam Bangkok
Beautiful and large outdooor pool with loungers. (Great fitness center is open 24 hours.)
- Centara Grand at CentralWorld
Huge pool on the 26th-floor patio.
- Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit
Beautiful rooftop infinity pool with a huge pool deck and a popular pool bar serving a huge selection of drinks and light meals.
- Avani+ Riverside Bangkok Hotel
Absolutely gorgeous infinity pool on the 27th floor alongside a very happening bar and lounge.
- SO/ Bangkok
Modern 32-meter infinity pool on the 10th floor with LED lights, underwater music, and a solarium.
- The St. Regis Bangkok
Large rooftop pool surrounded by lush greenery and overlooking a golf course.
- The Okura Prestige Bangkok
Incredible infinity pool jutting out from the building on the 25th floor of this 5-star property.
- Pullman Bangkok King Power
Very large pool with bar. Good for laps and leisure.
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers
2 great pools. One shallow garden pool with swimup bar. The other closer to the river and more suitable to swimming.
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok
The pool has a picturesque setting with views of the river, but it’s more beautiful than practical. Some loungers sit in 6 inches of water – which looks great but can be a hassle (especially if you’re holding electronics).
- Grand Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
Pool is largely in the shade which can be nice for families with young kids.
- The Peninsula Bangkok
Beautiful 88-meter long pool that overlooks the river. It’s narrow, which can make it feel confined for some. (The gym at the Peninsula is one of Bangkok’s best.)
- Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok
2 medium sized pools (one in each wing of the hotel) with great views over the river.
- Conrad Bangkok
Beautiful and large pool. Great gym.
- The Sukhothai Bangkok
Large 25-meter pool surrounded by chairs and tables.
- Hotel De Moc
Budget hotel with a nice pool.
- ibis Styles Bangkok Khaosan Viengtai
Budget hotel (just off Khao San Road) with a fantastic pool.
- Buddy Lodge
Budget hotel with a nice pool. Only pool right on Khao San Road.
- Malaysia Hotel Bangkok
Nice pool. (Possibly the cheapest hotel in Bangkok with a pool.)
- Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Great pool and hotel. 5-minute (air-conditioned) walk from the airport – or take the hotel’s free shuttle.
- Best Hotels in Bangkok
- Best Hotels for Families in Bangkok
- Best Budget Hotels in Bangkok
- Best Airport Hotels in Bangkok
- Best Family Apartment Rentals in Bangkok
- Where to Stay in Bangkok
- Best Things to Do in Bangkok
- Bangkok with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Transportation
- Best Tours in Bangkok
- Best Day Trips in Bangkok
- Best Markets in Bangkok
- Best Shopping Malls in Bangkok
- Bangkok to Koh Samui
- What is the best luxury hotel in Bangkok?