• Affiliate Disclosure: Booking.com is my favorite website for booking hotels (and yes, it’s the site I always use when reserving a room). It’s safe, easy to use, and consistently has great rates. All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation to the wonderful non-profit GiveDirectly. Read more about my charitable giving here.
The 9 Best Hotels in Capri
1. Hotel Punta Tragara – Luxury
Cliffside hotel with breakfast included, spectacular water views, on-site restaurant, spa, salon, fitness center, and outdoor pool on the south side of the island, just a 17-minute walk (1km) to the Piazzetta. All rooms have balconies or terraces, marble bathrooms, and contemporary furnishings, and some rooms have private whirlpool tubs and walk-in closets.
2. Capri Palace – Luxury
Glamorous hotel with 2 Michelin-starred restaurants and a spa located a 4-minute walk (350m) to Villa San Michele and steps to the shops and cafes of Anacapri. Complimentary amenities include buffet breakfast, shuttle service to the beach, and entry to Il Riccio Beach Club, and guest rooms have luxurious white decor with sea or garden views.
3. Hotel Quisisana – Luxury
Historic hotel just a 3-minute walk (180m) from the Piazzetta with 2 swimming pools, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a full-service spa, a fitness studio, and nightly turndown service. Standard rooms overlook the town while suites have sea views, and the Giardini di Augusto is 5 minutes away on foot (300m).
4. Boutique Hotel Casa Mariantonia – Luxury
Boutique hotel in the heart of Anacapri with an outdoor pool, wine bar, restaurant, and historic lemon groves, which sits at the base of Monte Solaro and a 12-minute walk (850m) from Villa San Michele. Breakfast is included, all rooms have a safe, minibar, and patio or terrace, and some suites offer sea views.
5. Hotel Villa Brunella – Luxury
Upscale hotel with complimentary breakfast, an outdoor pool, and terraces with panoramic sea views just a 15-minute walk (900m) to the Piazzetta. In addition to room service, a restaurant, bar, and fitness room are on-site, and reception is open 24 hours with concierge service.
6. Hotel Weber Ambassador – Luxury
Scenic hotel just steps to Marina Piccola Beach (1-minute walk) with free shuttle service to the Piazzetta (an 8-minute drive, 2.2km), in addition to free parking and on-site bars and a restaurant. Some rooms have sea views and balconies, and hotel facilities include 3 outdoor pools (including 1 for kids), 2 hot tubs, a library, and a fitness center.
7. Regina Cristina – Luxury
Located a 3-minute walk (220m) to the Piazzetta and steps to numerous restaurants and boutiques, some rooms at this charming hotel have sea views and all rooms include a minibar and a free breakfast buffet. An on-site restaurant is open all day and a bar is located in the garden, and the hotel sits a 4-minute walk (260m) from the Giardini di Augusto and a 20-minute walk (1.3km) to Marina Piccola Beach.
8. Villa Eva – Moderate
Secluded property with complimentary breakfast located 6.6km (20-minute drive) from the Capri ferry terminal, a short bus ride to Grotta Azzurra (6.3km, 20-minute drive) or Punta Gradola beach (1.1km, 5-minute drive), and walking distance to several scenic hiking trails. In addition to a garden and on-site parking, there is an outdoor pool with a snack bar selling food and drinks, and guest rooms are individual cottages with patios and private bathrooms.
9. Hotel La Tosca – Budget
Quaint bed and breakfast with a scenic terrace just a 6-minute walk (400m) to the Piazzetta and a variety of restaurants and a 5-minute walk (300m) to the shops of Via Camerelle. All rooms have terraces (some with sea views) but no TVs, and property amenities include free breakfast, 24-hour reception, and concierge service.
- The Best Hotels in Amalfi
- The Best Hotels in Florence
- The Best Hotels in Matera
- The Best Hotels in Milan
- The Best Hotels in Naples
- The Best Hotels in Positano
- The Best Hotels in Ravello
- The Best Hotels in Rome
- The Best Hotels in Salerno
- The Best Hotels in Sicily
- The Best Hotels in Sorrento
- The Best Hotels in Venice