Greece › Best Delphi Hotels
Updated: May 9, 2023
By Santorini Dave
Our Favorite Hotels in Delphi
• 4-Star: Kastalia
• 3-Star: Arion
• For Families: Fedriades
• For Couples: Kastalia
• Best Views: Acropole
• Best Pool: Amalia
• Centrally Located: Olympic
• With Parking: Nidimos
• Near Bus Station: Leto
• Near Archaeological Site: Kastalia
- There is no train station in Delphi, but getting to Delphi from Athens is easy by bus. Multiple buses depart for Delphi every day from KTEL Bus Station B: Liosion, about a 15-minute taxi ride north of the city center. Tickets can be purchased online about 10 days out from the trip (recommended during the high season) or at the station. Arrive at the bus station early during the summer months, as having a ticket will not guarantee you a seat if you arrive after the bus is full. The trip takes approximately 3 hours, with a 10-minute break to stretch your legs, buy a snack, or use the restroom.
- Most Delphi hotels located along the town’s main streets offer only limited street parking. If traveling by car and staying in the town center, you may have to park just outside the main streets and walk in to your hotel. Nidimos Hotel is the only centrally-located hotel with private parking: an underground garage (first come, first serve) with e-vehicle charging stations.
- If you’re visiting Delphi and have a car, you can also consider staying in a nearby town and driving in to see the archaeological site and museum. The best towns to stay near Delphi are Arachova, a picturesque mountain ski village on the slopes of Mount Parnassus (15-minute drive east), and Galaxidi, a charming and serene Neoclassical port village on the Corinthian Gulf (30-minute drive west).
- Best Restaurants in Delphi: To Patriko Mas (great view and rustic cuisine), Taverna Vakhos (innovative local menu, great beer/wine/spirits, good for vegans & sensitive diets), and Souvlaki Dionisis (cheap and excellent gyros).
- The best way to experience the Delphi archaeological site and museum is through a guided tour. For travelers staying nearby, the best private tour is by local tour guide Georgia Hasioti. The best day tour from Athens is through Ammon Express.
- Booking.com is the best website for booking hotels in Delphi.
Staying in Delphi
Delphi is compact town, and it’s easy to get around on foot. Most of Delphi’s hotels, shops, and restaurants line its two parallel main streets, offering fantastic views over the beautiful olive groves of the Pleistos River Valley to the Golf of Corinth. A few good hotels perched on the streets above the main area offer greater privacy in a serene village setting, but Delphi is a quaint town with little nightlife; even the busiest parts of Delphi are quiet after hours. All of these hotels are within walking distance of restaurants, shops, the bus station (and bus from Athens), Ancient Delphi, and the Delphi Archaeological Museum.
9 Best Hotels in Delphi
1. Kastalia Boutique Hotel
Hotel phone: +30 2265 082205
Excellent and centrally located 4-star boutique hotel with great views and a wonderful gourmet restaurant. Guest rooms are crisp and stylish, with several connecting options large enough to comfortably sleep a family of 5. An ample Greek breakfast buffet is served daily, which can be enjoyed indoors or on their spacious valley-view terrace. Located very close to the bus station and 10 minutes from the museum and archaeological site on foot.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Kastalia Boutique Hotel
2. Amalia Hotel
Hotel phone: +30 2265 082101
Large modern hotel with fantastic views, an on-site restaurant, and the best swimming pool in Delphi. Guest rooms have private terraces or verandas, and the spacious lobby lounge features a central fireplace and panoramic vistas. Quiet hillside location with ample parking, a 5-minute walk from the shops and restaurants of central Delphi and a 20-minute walk of the archaeological site and museum.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Amalia Hotel
3. Acropole Hotel
Hotel phone: +30 2265 082675
Clean and comfortable central hotel with stunning views. Rooms sleep 1-3 people and are traditionally styled with timber ceilings, tiled floors, and balconies that look up into town or below to the valley. Common spaces have carved wood furnishings and a comfortable Old World vibe. Located one street below Delphi’s main thoroughfare, Acropole offers fantastic unobstructed views of the valley below.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Acropole
4. Fedriades Hotel
Hotel phone: +30 2265 082370
Modern boutique hotel with a super central location. The on-site restaurant is cozy and elegant, with great views over the valley. Rooms are well-designed and stylish; many feature spa baths with panoramic vistas. Singles, doubles, triples, and quadruple rooms make this a good choice for families and mixed groups. Easy walking distance to everything in Delphi.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Fedriades
5. Arion Hotel
Hotel phone: +30 2265 082097
Cozy 3-star hotel perched up above Delphi’s main streets, with beautiful mountain and distant sea views. Guest rooms sleep 2-4 people and are spotlessly clean and contemporary-styled, with panoramic balconies. The reception area features a bar, fireplace, and breakfast area serving an excellent daily buffet. Quiet location that’s only a 5-minute walk to restaurants and shops, and a 20-minute walk to the museum and archaeological site.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Arion Hotel
6. Nidimos Hotel
Hotel phone: +30 2265 082056
Good views and good value at this simple, clean, and comfortable hotel on Delphi’s west end. Rooms are spacious and quiet, with great beds and balconies. The modern lobby offers daily breakfast and a 24-hour cafe/cocktail bar, and a 10-car underground parking garage features e-vehicle charging stations. Great walkable location across from one of Delphi’s best restaurants.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Nidimos Hotel
7. Olympic Hotel
Hotel phone: +30 2265 082793
Super central and pleasant 3-star hotel with singles, doubles, triples, and family rooms that comfortably sleep 4. Guest rooms are traditionally-styled and have fantastic views to the Gulf of Corinth. The cozy lobby includes a fireplace and bar. Daily breakfast buffet, walkable to everything.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Olympic Hotel
8. Hotel Leto
Hotel phone: +30 2265 082302
Clean and comfortable family-run hotel near the Delphi bus station. Rooms sleep 2 to 4, with modern furnishings and comfortable beds. Tasteful common spaces include a lobby lounge bar, furnished rooftop view terrace, and breakfast room. Great walkable location near shops and restaurants, only a 2-minute walk to the bus station and a 10-minute walk to the museum.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Hotel Leto
9. Kouros Hotel
Hotel phone: +30 2265 082629
Good value, centrally-located hotel with rooftop view garden. Double, triple, and quadruple rooms are on the small side, but are clean and comfortable with good beds. Friendly staff, proximity to the sites, and a good breakfast buffet make this hotel a great budget option.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Kouros Hotel
- Best Restaurants in Delphi
- Best Delphi Tours & Things to Do
- Mainland Greece Travel Guide
- Athens Travel Guide
- Mykonos Travel Guide
- Santorini Travel Guide
- Greece Travel Guide
- The Best Greek Beaches
- The Best Hotels in Athens
- The Best Hotels in Corfu
- The Best Hotels in Crete
- The Best Hotels in Folegandros
- The Best Hotels in Ios
- The Best Hotels in Kefalonia
- The Best Hotels in Kos
- The Best Hotels in Milos
- The Best Hotels in Mykonos
- The Best Hotels in Naxos
- The Best Hotels in Paros
- The Best Hotels in Rhodes
- The Best Hotels in Santorini
- The Best Hotels in Serifos
- The Best Hotels in Sifnos
- The Best Hotels in Skiathos
- The Best Hotels in Skopelos
- The Best Hotels in Thessaloniki
- The Best Hotels in Zakynthos
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter