• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The Best Hotels in Fiji
Over 100 years old, it’s hands down the most graceful hotel in Fiji, if not the entire South Pacific. The antithesis of a soulless resort, with serene seaside setting. Convenience, charm and charisma in spades. And the facilities – such as an opulent guest lounge, breezy cocktail bar and elegant dining room – are utterly enchanting.
Hotel phone: (679) 322 2000
Ticks so many boxes: vast tropical gardens, traditional design, fabulous facilities and outstanding beach. Caters very well for families, but adults without young ones also spoilt, with tranquil child-free facilities. Appealing rooms and stylish bungalows. The out-of-the-way vibe doesn’t mean that it’s isolated.
Hotel phone: (679) 650 0044
Unique setting, where a river meets the picturesque cove. Ideal for golf enthusiasts and sun-lovers searching for a tranquil shady beach, with snow-white sands and calm blue waters. Spend mornings enjoying a multitude of activities, afternoons at the swim-up bar, and evenings in the romantic café. Easy to reach from Suva.
Hotel phone: (679) 773 0022
Extraordinary setting occupying an entire island, joined by a causeway. Incomprehensively massive grounds contain immaculate gardens and faultless beach. For older guests: an adults-only section the size of a normal resort, Infinity pool and golf course. For those younger: a waterpark, kids’ club and multitude of activities.
Hotel phone: (679) 652 0155
Spacious self-contained 2- and 3-bedroom villas ideal for families and small groups. In a gated complex in suburban Nadi with marina, golf course and world-class shopping complex. Particularly appealing are the overall Fijian design and Infinity pool. Seafront Villas boast idyllic ocean views. Guests can also use the extensive facilities and wonderful beach at the associated Sheraton and Westin resorts nearby.
Hotel phone: (679) 675 0777
- Aquarius on the Beach – Review
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji – Review
- Club Fiji Resort – Review
- Club Oceanus – Review
- Fiji Gateway Hotel – Review
- Five Princes Hotel – Review
- Gecko’s Resort – Review
- Grand Pacific Hotel – Review
- Grand West’s Villas – Review
- Holiday Inn Suva – Review
- Hotel Oasis – Review
- Mercure Nadi – Review
- Oasis Palms Hotel – Review
- Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort – Review
- Quest Suva – Review
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island – Review
- Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji – Review
- Sandy Point Beach Cottages – Review
- Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa – Review
- Sheraton Fiji Resort – Review
- Sheraton Denarau Villas – Review
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort – Review
- Tanoa Plaza Hotel – Review
- The Crow’s Nest Resort – Review
- The Pearl Resort – Review
- Tokatoka Resort Nadi – Review
- Tropic of Capricorn and Bamboo Tropic – Review
- Uprising Beach Resort – Review
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort – Review
- Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa – Review