Home > Ibiza Hotels
by Santorini Dave • Updated: March 21, 2019
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
Historic boutique hotel in the center of Ibiza town and steps from nightlife, shops, restaurants, harbor, and Old Town. No pool.
Amazing views from this converted 19th-century family property inside the walled city of Dalt Vila – a Unesco World Heritage site. Pure luxury. Short walk down to harbor and Old Town. Small pool.
Wonderful hotel off the beaten track. Situated on a cliff edge with fantastic sunset views. Two outdoor pools, one indoor pool. 10-minute drive from village of Sant Miquel and 30-minutes from airport. Highly recommended for honeymoon or romantic getaway.
Luxury small hotel that’s a 10-minute walk from the charming town of Santa Eulalia. Magnificent views from the rooftop pool and bar.
The best hotel on Formentera. Superb luxury hotel and spa in the enchanting town of Sant Francesc. All the island’s fantastic beaches are within a 10-minute drive.
- Barcelona Travel Guide
- Barcelona – Best Hotels
- Barcelona – Family Hotels
- Barcelona – Budget Hotels
- Barcelona – With Kids
- Barcelona – Best Things to Do
- Barcelona – Best Time to Visit
- Barcelona – Best Restaurants
- Barcelona – Where to Stay
- Madrid – Best Hotels
- Madrid – Family Hotels
- Madrid – Budget Hotels
- Madrid – With Kids
- Madrid – Best Things to Do
- Madrid – Best Time to Visit
- Madrid – Best Restaurants
- Madrid – Where to Stay