Home > Ibiza Hotels
Updated: October 2, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
Historic boutique hotel in the center of Ibiza town and steps from nightlife, shops, restaurants, harbor, and Old Town. No pool.
Amazing views from this converted 19th-century family property inside the walled city of Dalt Vila – a Unesco World Heritage site. Pure luxury. Short walk down to harbor and Old Town. Small pool.
Wonderful hotel off the beaten track. Situated on a cliff edge with fantastic sunset views. Two outdoor pools, one indoor pool. 10-minute drive from village of Sant Miquel and 30-minutes from airport. Highly recommended for honeymoon or romantic getaway.
Luxury small hotel that’s a 10-minute walk from the charming town of Santa Eulalia. Magnificent views from the rooftop pool and bar.
The best hotel on Formentera. Superb luxury hotel and spa in the enchanting town of Sant Francesc. All the island’s fantastic beaches are within a 10-minute drive.
All Ibiza Hotel Reviews
- Best Hotels in Ibiza for Families
- Best Boutique Hotels in Ibiza
- Best Budget Hotels in Ibiza
- Where to Stay in Ibiza
- Best Time to Visit Ibiza
- Barcelona Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Barcelona
- Best Family Hotels in Barcelona
- Best Budget Hotels in Barcelona
- Where to Stay in Barcelona
- Barcelona with Kids
- Best Things to Do in Barcelona
- Best Time to Visit Barcelona
- Best Restaurants in Barcelona
- Best Hotels in Madrid
- Best Family Hotels in Madrid
- Best Budget Hotels in Madrid
- Where to Stay in Madrid
- Madrid with Kids
- Best Things to Do in Madrid
- Best Time to Visit Madrid
- Best Restaurants in Madrid