Home > Ibiza Hotels
Updated: March 21, 2019
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
Historic boutique hotel in the center of Ibiza town and steps from nightlife, shops, restaurants, harbor, and Old Town. No pool.
Amazing views from this converted 19th-century family property inside the walled city of Dalt Vila – a Unesco World Heritage site. Pure luxury. Short walk down to harbor and Old Town. Small pool.
Wonderful hotel off the beaten track. Situated on a cliff edge with fantastic sunset views. Two outdoor pools, one indoor pool. 10-minute drive from village of Sant Miquel and 30-minutes from airport. Highly recommended for honeymoon or romantic getaway.
Luxury small hotel that’s a 10-minute walk from the charming town of Santa Eulalia. Magnificent views from the rooftop pool and bar.
The best hotel on Formentera. Superb luxury hotel and spa in the enchanting town of Sant Francesc. All the island’s fantastic beaches are within a 10-minute drive.
- The Best Hotels in Ibiza for Families
- The Best Budget Hotels in Ibiza
- Where to Stay in Ibiza
- Best Time to Visit Ibiza
- Barcelona Travel Guide
- The Best Hotels in Barcelona
- The Best Family Hotels in Barcelona
- The Best Budget Hotels in Barcelona
- Barcelona with Kids
- The Best Things to Do in Barcelona
- The Best Time to Visit Barcelona
- The Best Restaurants in Barcelona
- Where to Stay in Barcelona
- The Best Hotels in Madrid
- The Best Family Hotels in Madrid
- The Best Budget Hotels in Madrid
- Madrid with Kids
- The Best Things to Do in Madrid
- The Best Time to Visit Madrid
- The Best Restaurants in Madrid
- Where to Stay in Madrid