Home > Lyon Best Hotels
by Santorini Dave • Updated: September 30, 2019
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
1. Villa Maïa
Wonderful mix of luxury amenities and boutique trendiness. Great location on Fourvière Hill with incredible views of Lyon, yet a short walk to Vieux Lyon, shops, restaurants, and the center of Lyon. Hotel phone: +33 4 7816 0101
Magical luxury hotel in central Lyon. If you want a romantic honeymoon stay then this it. Lyon’s best hotel spa and a Michelin starred restaurant are part of the whole wonderful package.
Vintage palace hotel in the Presqu’île (the heart of Lyon) surrounded by bars, restaurants, and shopping. There’s a spa, sauna, and excellent breakfast buffet (included in most hotel rates).
More Great Lyon Hotels
If the above are fully booked (as often happens) these hotels are all wonderful places to stay with good central locations.
- Mercure Lyon Centre Beaux-Arts – +33 4 7838 0950
- Villa Florentine – +33 4 7256 5656
- Globe Et Cecil – +33 4 7842 5895
- Hôtel Silky – +33 4 7837 1717
- Hotel Le Royal Lyon – +33 4 7837 5731