Home > Best Mallorca Hotels
Updated: October 3, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 8 Best Mallorca Hotels
1. Belmond La Residencia – Luxury
Elegant hotel located a 3-minute walk (250m) to the village of Deia and nestled between lush mountains, with free shuttle service to the Cala Deià beach (11-minute drive, 3km). Amenities include complimentary breakfast, two outdoor pools, two tennis courts, an art gallery with art classes, full-service spa with an indoor pool and gym, fine-dining restaurant, bistro with nightly live music, pool restaurant, free parking, and complimentary boat tours.
2. The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort – Luxury
Sprawling resort located 13km (20-minute drive) down the coast from Palma, offering premium amenities including a Michelin-starred restaurant, full-service spa, outdoor pool, expansive manicured lawns, and sea views. All rooms feature balconies and marble bathrooms; suites include butler service.
3. Cap Rocat – Luxury
In an ancient military fortress overlooking the sea, this high-end hotel offers complimentary breakfast, two restaurants (one is beachside), a private rock beach, outdoor pool, full-service spa, gym, clay tennis courts, free parking, and every guest room has a private terrace. Located 19km outside Palma (23-minute drive); guests aged 15 years and older only.
4. Son Brull Hotel & Spa – Luxury
Luxury hotel set in a former monastery with complimentary breakfast, an outdoor infinity pool with views of the countryside, full-service spa with complimentary morning yoga classes, gourmet restaurant, bistro, cocktail bar, and free parking. All guest rooms have antique architecture, air conditioning, and Nespresso machines; some rooms feature two bedrooms and private pools. Located 4km (7-minute drive) from the Pollença town center.
5. Park Hyatt Mallorca – Luxury
Upscale, pet-friendly hotel on Mallorca’s easternmost coast with four pools, a kids club, the full-service Serenitas Spa, several restaurants, and access to the adjacent Cap Vermell Country Club with a variety of wellness offerings. Each room features designer toiletries, a tablet device, and a private terrace. 23-minute walk (1.5km) from Canyamel Beach.
6. Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa – Luxury
Sophisticated waterfront hotel located 6km (10-minute drive) from the Castell de Bellver and 8km (20-minute drive) from Palma, featuring an infinity pool overlooking the sea, historic architecture and decor, a variety of dining options, full-service spa and salon, indoor pool, and gym. Some rooms feature claw-foot bathtubs, private pools, and terraces. Adults-only during the summer season.
7. Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa – Luxury
Picturesque luxury hotel located a 13-minute walk (1km) to the quaint town of Port de Sóller and a 45-minute drive (31km) from Palma. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, three restaurants, two bars, the full-service Talise Spa, three outdoor pools, gym, and kids club. Rooms have balconies and sea or mountain views.
8. Portixol Hotel & Restaurant – Moderate/Luxury
Set about 3km (12-minute drive) from Palma’s Plaza Mayor, this contemporary hotel offers complimentary breakfast, an outdoor pool, restaurant, bar, full-service spa, small gym, free parking, and free bicycles for guest use. The hotel sits in Portixol Harbor, and some rooms offer balconies and sea views; all have Nespresso machines and air conditioning.
- Barcelona Travel Guide
- Best Hotels for Families in Barcelona
- Best Boutique Hotels in Barcelona
- Best Budget Hotels in Barcelona
- Best Airport Hotels in Barcelona
- Where to Stay in Barcelona
- Best Things to Do in Barcelona
- Barcelona with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Barcelona
- Madrid Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Madrid
- Best Hotels for Families in Madrid
- Best Budget Hotels in Madrid
- Where to Stay in Madrid
- Best Things to Do in Madrid
- Madrid with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Madrid