• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
9 Best Hotels in Positano
1. Il San Pietro di Positano – Luxury
Stunning resort with luxurious amenities including a private beach and waterfront restaurant accessible by elevator, an outdoor pool and sundeck with sea views, a spa and gym, a tennis court built into a cliff above the sea, and a hotel-owned yacht available for day charters. A complimentary breakfast is served daily, all rooms feature balconies and sea views, and free on-site parking and free shuttle service to Positano town center (3-minute drive) make transportation easy.
2. Hotel Palazzo Murat – Luxury
18th-century hotel in the heart of Positano featuring a complimentary breakfast buffet, an outdoor pool, a restaurant and bar, and a charming garden with citrus trees. Rooms have city, garden, or sea views and include free beach towels; private parking is available for a fee; and Positano’s restaurants, shops, and beach are easily accessible within a 3-minute walk.
3. Hotel Marincanto – Luxury
Picturesque property featuring an infinity pool facing the sea, complimentary breakfast, and a beach area accessible by stairs with daybeds and umbrellas for rent. In addition to an on-site restaurant and fitness center, every guestroom has a balcony and water views, and many restaurants, bars, and shops are within a 5-minute walk.
4. Hotel Ancora – Moderate
Boutique hotel located steps to restaurants, bars, and shopping, with balconies and minibars in every guest room, and sea views and whirlpool tubs in some rooms. In addition to the on-site restaurant, the facilities at the beachfront sister property of Hotel Covo dei Saraceni are available for guest use, including several restaurants and bars (500m, 8-minute walk).
5. Albergo California – Moderate
Hillside hotel surrounded by shops, restaurants, and bars with an expansive terrace where a free breakfast buffet is served daily. All rooms have refrigerators and balconies with sea views, some rooms have whirlpool tubs, and limited on-site parking is available. Just 450m (7-minute walk) from the beach.
6. La Rosa Dei Venti – Moderate
Charming hotel with balconies and refrigerators in every room, located a 5-minute walk (230m) to the beach and a short walk to numerous restaurants. Free breakfast is served daily, some rooms have sea views, and the Positano town center is a 10-minute walk (600m) away.
7. Hotel Savoia – Moderate
Elegant boutique hotel located a 6-minute walk (350m) to the beach and steps to restaurants and shops. A complimentary breakfast buffet is available in the breakfast room or on an outdoor terrace, each colorful guest room has a minibar and a safe, and some rooms offer sea views and balconies.
8. La Tavolozza Residence – Moderate
Cozy guesthouse with some rooms featuring balconies and sea views, located a 5-minute walk (350m) from the beach and within steps of restaurants and luxury shopping. Every room has a private bathroom, a closet, and a desk, and the property provides beach towels and concierge service.
9. Hotel Bougainville – Budget
Colorful hotel in the center of Positano with complimentary breakfast and some rooms featuring balconies and sea views. The hotel is situated within a short walk of many restaurants, high-end boutiques, bus stops, and parking garages, and the beach and ferry terminal are a 5-minute walk (400m) away.
- The Best Hotels in Amalfi
- The Best Hotels in Capri
- The Best Hotels in Florence
- The Best Hotels in Matera
- The Best Hotels in Milan
- The Best Hotels in Naples
- The Best Hotels in Ravello
- The Best Hotels in Rome
- The Best Hotels in Salerno
- The Best Hotels in Sicily
- The Best Hotels in Sorrento
- The Best Hotels in Venice