• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 3 Best Hotels in Salerno
1. Hotel Montestella – Moderate
Modern hotel located just steps from numerous shops and restaurants with free breakfast daily and a 24-hour front desk. Well-appointed guestrooms feature desks, refrigerators, tea/coffee makers, and private bathrooms, and the Salerno train station is a 7-minute walk away (600m).
2. Il Granaio dei Casabella (Paestum) – Moderate
Converted farm estate offering spacious guestrooms, complimentary breakfast, and free on-site parking just an 8-minute walk (600m) from the Archaeological Park of Paestum. The property grounds include a lush garden and a comfortable living room with a fireplace, and several restaurants are within walking distance.
3. Ave Gratia Plena – Budget
Clean, basic accommodations with free breakfast, 24-hour reception, a self-service laundry room, a bar (open seasonally), and off-site parking available for a fee. Guestrooms feature private bathrooms, and the property is located among numerous restaurants, bars, and attractions, including the Duomo Di Salerno (4-minute walk, 300m) and Santa Teresa Beach (9-minute walk, 700m).
- The Best Hotels in Amalfi
- The Best Hotels in Capri
- The Best Hotels in Florence
- The Best Hotels in Matera
- The Best Hotels in Milan
- The Best Hotels in Naples
- The Best Hotels in Positano
- The Best Hotels in Ravello
- The Best Hotels in Rome
- The Best Hotels in Sicily
- The Best Hotels in Sorrento
- The Best Hotels in Venice