• Affiliate Disclosure: Booking.com is my favorite website for booking hotels (and yes, it’s the site I always use when reserving a room). It’s safe, easy to use, and consistently has great rates. All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation to the wonderful non-profit GiveDirectly. Read more about my charitable giving here.
11 Best Hotels in Sorrento
1. Grand Hotel Cocumella – Luxury
Luxury hotel housed in an ancient monastery with spectacular sea views and 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, a seaside sun deck, a spa, and a gym just a 15-minute walk (1.2km) to the Sorrento town center. Rooms feature a mix of classic and modern furnishings, and the hotel has a vintage sailboat available for hire.
2. Palazzo Marziale – Luxury
15th-century palace converted to a boutique hotel in the heart of Sorrento, just minutes to the beach and the Villa Comunale park and an 8-minute walk (600m) to the Marina Grande. On-site amenities include complimentary breakfast, 2 restaurants, a 24-hour front desk, and antique artwork and furnishings in every room.
3. Parco dei Principi – Luxury
Clifftop hotel with sweeping sea views, complimentary breakfast, and tunnel access to the dedicated beach area with complimentary chairs and umbrellas. In addition to free shuttle service to Sorrento’s town center (1km away, 3-minute drive or 13-minute walk), the hotel features a fitness center, a saltwater pool, a bar, several dining options (including 1 beachfront restaurant), and some rooms with balconies and water views.
4. Hotel Settimo Cielo – Moderate
Cliffside hotel with stairs leading to the Marina Grande, a bar, concierge service, and an outdoor swimming pool on the rooftop terrace with spectacular views. Rooms have balconies and sea views, and Piazza Tasso is an 18-minute walk (1.3km) away or a 6-minute bus ride from the bus stop 80m (1-minute walk) from the hotel.
5. Hotel Nice – Moderate
Mid-range hotel offering a free continental breakfast buffet just a 3-minute walk (280m) to Piazza Tasso, a 2-minute walk (160m) to Sorrento Station, and within blocks of many shops, restaurants, and cafes. The front desk is open 24 hours and a rooftop terrace features city views.
6. Hotel Cristina – Moderate
Hilltop hotel featuring an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, 24-hour bar, terraces, and rooms with private bathrooms, refrigerators, and balconies. Offering spectacular sea views, the hotel is a 12-minute walk (1km) to the S. Agnello train station, and provides a complimentary shuttle to Sorrento’s town center (8-minute drive) as well as an on-site garage parking for a fee.
7. Relais Villa Giusso – Moderate
Historic farmhouse-turned-hotel located 8km (20-minute drive) from the Vico Equense town center and 12km (30-minute drive) from Sorrento’s Piazza Tasso. The property features a farm, a restaurant, free breakfast, private bathrooms in every guestroom, sea and garden views from the terrace, and free on-site parking.
8. Ulisse Deluxe Hostel – Budget
Budget hotel with standard rooms, dorm rooms, and apartments, as well as a bar and restaurant on-site. Located less than 1km from the Marina Grande (900m, 11-minute walk) and Piazza Tasso (900m, 11-minute walk), the hotel offers discounted access to the gym, pool, and spa in the same building.
9. Hotel Desiree – Budget
Budget hotel with a garden, beach access, sea views, and a complimentary buffet breakfast, located a 21-minute walk (1.5km) from Piazza Tasso. The Marina Grande, museums, and restaurants are accessible on foot (1.5km, 20-minute walk) or by bus from the bus stop just 100m from the hotel (1-minute walk), and there is an on-site restaurant and bar with panoramic views from the terrace.
10. Camping Nube D’Argento – Budget
Eclectic property featuring individual bungalows with kitchenettes and private bathrooms, a campground, and free on-site parking in addition to a restaurant, 2 bars, a supermarket, and a playground. The Marina Grande (14-minute walk) and Piazza Tasso (15-minute walk) are both 1km away, and the Sorrento train station is a 20-minute walk away (1.4km).
11. Sorrento Relais – Budget
Modern guesthouse located steps to the Correale Museum (1-minute walk), a 7-minute walk (550m) to Sorrento Station, and an 8-minute walk (600m) to the bars and restaurants of Piazza Tasso. A breakfast buffet is included, all 7 rooms feature private bathrooms and minibars, and small pets are allowed for a fee.
- The Best Hotels in Amalfi
- The Best Hotels in Capri
- The Best Hotels in Florence
- The Best Hotels in Matera
- The Best Hotels in Milan
- The Best Hotels in Naples
- The Best Hotels in Positano
- The Best Hotels in Ravello
- The Best Hotels in Rome
- The Best Hotels in Salerno
- The Best Hotels in Sicily
- The Best Hotels in Venice