SD › Thailand › Bangkok › Best Tours
Updated: February 12, 2020
The Best Food Tours in Bangkok
- Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk – An exhilarating night tour, sampling Bangkok’s best Pad Thai and street food, with stops at Wat Pho and the flower market.
- Bangkok Backstreet Food Tasting Tour – Chef-designed, evening walking tour sampling 16+ authentic, tasty, unique dishes from hard-to-find restaurants and unassuming food stalls.
- Bangkok Food Tours – Tours visit a variety of eateries and markets, highlighting culture, as well as delicious dishes; the owners are Thailand born and raised, and pride themselves for knowing the story behind each menu.
The Best Tours in Bangkok, Thailand
- Spice Roads Bicycle Tours have been running bicycle tours for over 10 years and offer an array of tours, including overnight and mountain biking tours. Bangkok is full of hidden gems and Spice Roads knows them. Day trip tour-routes include visits to floating markets, the countryside, canals, and jungle around Bangkok. If you have an extra day to spare, you can escape Bangkok. The tours reach the coastal village of Hua Hin, the jungle of Kanchanaburi, and the River Kwai. There is very little riding done within Bangkok proper so most rides are through quiet suburbs and countryside.
- Tours with Tong is a popular tour among tourists. Tong is a very passionate, enthusiastic lady who goes above and beyond (though there are other guides as well). She modifies every tour to be personal, so never hesitate to make your preferences heard. Besides doing the regular sights, she pulls away from large groups and gives you a local experience. A small drawback is that Tong is very busy and emailing and planning can take a backseat to the everyday demands of leading a tour. Be patient when waiting for an email response – and start the booking process well in advance to avoid being disappointed.
All Bangkok Hotel Reviews